Author Topic: I hate my entire face  (Read 4325 times)

FuturePatient

I hate my entire face
« on: July 04, 2018, 01:32:54 PM »
I have a curved narrow (Broad only through masseter hypertrophy) jaw without any angularity, i cant have a defined jawline ven at a low BF.

My cheekbones are only projecting Forward without any much lateral projection (which is a feminine trait).

I also have a narrow palate.

I dont know what i can do anymore, i dont have the money for serveral plastic surgeries.

beyondconfusedtbh

Re: I hate my entire face
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 01:51:39 PM »
& what % body fat would you estimate you are exactly?

maybe focus on the things you can control first.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 03:50:04 PM »
Puahate vibe...anyone else?
Millimeters are miles on the face.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 05:22:45 PM »
I mean dude you look great. You're just obsessing and getting BDD. Moving through life doesn't mean you have to love your face. You can still succeed at everything including romance. I'm not saying your face looks bad, it looks great. But you have developed BDD. See a pscyhiatrist. You don't need any surgeries.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 07:24:37 PM »
I see his aesthetic problem here. He has a convex ARC to the sides of his face where the sides of his face kind of BOW out.  Also looks like one side of the corner of his lip is pulling down.

Can't confirm whether or not he has no lateral projection to his cheek bones as the 'absence' of such could be RELATIVE to the lower face bowing out at sides. Won't opine on the narrow palate. But will just say, THAT is addressed via SARPE (Surgically Assisted Rapid Palate Expansion).

He says it does not go away with low body fat but we don't know his body fat level.

I don't think he needs to see a shrink for BDD and I don't detect the 'lookism' or 'puahate' vibe (at this point in time that is).

Now IF he is correct that he has masseter hypertrophy (of if that bowing is from MUSCLES being to over developed), than THAT sort of thing is corrected by BOTOX to the area. So would one side of the lip pulling down IF that too is the DAO muscle (Depressor Anguli Oris) muscle at corner of mouth where shooting botox to it would weaken it and perhaps even out the lips.

That said for now, all he needs to do is find some derms or PSs who are knowledgeable in where to shoot the botox to address masseter hypertrophy and DAO pulling down on one side of lip.

I can't tell him for sure IF the problems I see are indeed coming from the muscles BUT this is something he certainly explore with an injector who addresses muscle issues with botox.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ben from UK

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 02:23:06 PM »
I agree with kavan. I don't know if it's possible, but you could maybe benefit from boneshaving, which they do in Asia. Creating a jawangle by adding something won't solve your issue and will probably make it worse/freakish. You have too much bone structure in some parts of your face, especially on the level of cheekbones. BDD is Just how you look at it. If you take the standpoint that it's a mental thing and you have to accept your face, then everything is bdd. If you cannot manage to accept yourself then the only thing you can do is trying to change your face.