Author Topic: Long Maxilla but no Gummy Smile  (Read 120176 times)

x

• Private
Re: Long Maxilla but no Gummy Smile
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2013, 03:05:28 PM »
Also today is my last day of classes which means no more sitting around here speculating, I'm going to go home and actually make headway on this. Good news for those who are fed up with my constant questions  ;D

x

• Private

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2013, 05:24:35 PM »
did this person have jaw surgery? her midlines are so off. also her teeth look fake. what the hell? i have no idea about different coloured gums. I'd rather have a bit of a gummy smile though then less of one.

x

• Private
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2013, 05:28:25 PM »
did this person have jaw surgery? her midlines are so off. also her teeth look fake. what the hell? i have no idea about different coloured gums. I'd rather have a bit of a gummy smile though then less of one.
lol I dunno, I got the pic from here: http://reviewbraces.com/fixing-a-gummy-smile/

lack of a gummy smile means no impaction and I think I would benefit from impaction (lower 1/3rd shortening), the actual gum show doesn't bother me.

also my midlines are off too, recently discovered that I have a maxillary yaw but I don't know if it's skeletally or dentally based

x

• Private
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2013, 05:57:14 PM »

i had never read this thread, it would be hilarious if it wasn't so depressing. i can't believe neferkittie(sic?) thinks this guy is "good looking" --i mean he looks nice and all and poor guy, but he is absolutely f**ked up looking. but without a doubt the absolute best thing is this after morph!!! who did this!? You made him look like a f**king TRANSFORMER!!!

the guy in the pic posts on another forum and has a really attractive girlfriend. looks aren't everything

he did get a nose job, but I'd hardly describe him as f**ked up looking

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2013, 06:00:59 PM »
the guy in the pic posts on another forum and has a really attractive girlfriend. looks aren't everything

no they most certainly are not, and I'm modifying my post because I'm being quite mean....I thought this was on the private forum but its not.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2013, 06:08:08 PM »
hes a funny guy

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2013, 06:31:03 PM »

he did get a nose job, but I'd hardly describe him as f**ked up looking

questions: what forum does he post on and why? And why do you have a picture of him and his girlfriend? and more importantly, why did he post a picture of himself with his girlfriend? Is this like some general interest forum you all post on and know each other from or is it a jaw surgery forum?

x

• Private
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2013, 06:40:30 PM »
questions: what forum does he post on and why? And why do you have a picture of him and his girlfriend? and more importantly, why did he post a picture of himself with his girlfriend? Is this like some general interest forum you all post on and know each other from or is it a jaw surgery forum?
puahate, google image searched his username, no idea, general interest forum

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2013, 06:45:29 PM »
guys hes not really good looking but he's not crazy like we are.

CK

• Private
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2013, 07:03:37 PM »
he needs to grow out his hair a bit and maybe some facial hair.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2013, 07:04:08 PM »
puahate, google image searched his username, no idea, general interest forum

puahate is full of WAY more mentally disturbed people than this site. I mean I've browsed some of the threads and it's like full on mental retards.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2013, 07:05:48 PM »
he needs to grow out his hair a bit and maybe some facial hair.

you should totally be a stylist!

Kristen

• Private
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2013, 02:29:00 AM »
ah sorry I missed this, can't check anymore because I'm not on the university database

anyways random other question, this is approximately the gumminess of my smile. am I a candidate for impaction or no? also, is it normal for the upper and lower gums to have different coloring, lower being lighter than upper?

I think she looks cuter/ pretty in the before shot.   There are a lot of pretty girls with gummy smiles.   Like Katie couric and some models.
Looks like this girl had veneers made bigger to cover up the gumminess of her smile.   They are much whiter, bigger and more opaque.

CK

• Private
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2013, 02:50:23 AM »
you should totally be a stylist!

im just saying it would look better imo.