Author Topic: Consultation with Henri Thuau this morning  (Read 3278 times)

backward lowerjaw

• Private
Consultation with Henri Thuau this morning
« on: April 07, 2014, 01:25:56 PM »
I saw Henri Thuau this morning, as soon as i walked in the room he was so welcoming, absolute lovely man, friendly and down to earth. A soon as he saw my x ray  he told me both condyles have came out the joint and this is why my jaw keeps going forward. My correct bite is in the back position but because there is a lot of tension and the tmj problem it cant help but to go forward.

He said for me to go to the hospital i had treatment (nhs) so wont cost me and request an mri scan and to get a night guard to gradually put my joints back in place. I mentioned that i would prefer both jaws more further forward, he said once the joints are corrected there are other options however if i wanted this then because of my age he would have no problem doing it but to wait six months due to the recent surgery. I couldn't recommend him highly enough, he gives so much time and care to his patients everything the forum says about him is absolutely right. So happy i saw him. He even said to email him to let him know how i get on. He is worth every penny of the ?250 consultation fee.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 04:36:47 PM by backward lowerjaw »

Gregor Samsa

Re: Consultation with Henri Thuau this morning
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 06:16:17 AM »
What would the other options be?

Modigliani

• Private
Re: Consultation with Henri Thuau this morning
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 08:44:01 AM »
I'm quite surprised that a night guard would be effective. Could he not just slip the condyles  back into place when he does your revision?