Author Topic: Jaw Implants In Europe  (Read 4187 times)

aanon

Jaw Implants In Europe
« on: August 06, 2014, 03:57:46 PM »
Does anyone know of surgeons in europe who do jaw implants regularly? From what I've read this Mommaerts guy is to be avoided, but does anyone have any suggestions? thanks.

Modigliani

• Private
Re: Jaw Implants In Europe
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 04:19:52 PM »
I only know of a couple in the UK that might be worth consulting with - Paul Johnson and Ken Sneddon. Whereabouts are you based?

You are smart to swerve the Mommaerts monster  ;)

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 05:03:03 PM »
Dr Noorman Van Der Dussen, Singelberg clinic.  He does HA paste as well, quite a lot of genios, and occasionally le forts/BSSO.  He does skype consults, I did one with him for revision rhino and he seems great, good aesthetic eye, and very experienced.

Dr Philipe Chout might have reasonable experience as he focuses quite heavily on beautification procedures

MM might but OK for just implants without any jaw surgery.  His surgical plans suck but his actual technical surgical skills are probably fine

Sneddon apparently has a special interest in custom implants so might be a good option

Caroline Mills is a London based max fac, doesn't say on her site but possibly?  She does zygomatic osteotomy, chin, cheek and orbital rim implants so I'm guessing she also has done some jaw implant work

Triaca
Zarrinbal
Swennen

All probably do it with varying degrees of experience

earl25

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 06:28:55 PM »
dr nio in netherlandz

aanon

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 12:33:45 PM »
Thanks for the replies, any idea of what the cost range would be?