Author Topic: Feeling Returning after taking Diuretic  (Read 961 times)

kmiddle

Feeling Returning after taking Diuretic
« on: August 07, 2014, 08:49:29 PM »
Hey guys,
I had my surgery about 5 years ago.  My bottom lip/ jaw has been numb since due to the common severed nerve and an arrogant surgeon who decided to do double jaw surgery the day of surgery after months of planning for one jaw. However, I digress.  My bottom lip was never completely numb but rather it feels "swollen".  Over the course of the five years, there would be random times - mainly in the night - that my lip would feel normal but the swollen sensation would eventually return.  I've tried everything to maintain the feeling including staying still, massaging it and whatever else I could possibly do.  I've had maybe 2 or 3 consultations over the years with surgeons who did not give me too much hope despite random spats of feeling. 

I started taking diurex to lose some water weight for a photoshoot and noticed that my lip felt much more normal.  It essentially feels 10 times smaller when I take the diuretic.  This leads me to believe that there could potentially be a blockage that causes swelling.  I'm tempted to get another consultation with this new information. I figured I would try to get some feedback before doing so.  What say you?