Author Topic: Is this a realistic result?  (Read 20171 times)

FaceDay

Re: Is this a realistic result?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2014, 06:15:52 PM »
Bro, craniofacially you're pretty much maxed out. At your level it's just down to small features making the difference between a "striking" face and a normal one. From that point of view, you lost out, and imo there's not a lot you can do that won't make you look fake as f**k. Chasing that last stage of perfection will only lead you down a michael jackson-esque spiral of deteriorating mental health. ON THE OTHER HAND, you should be very happy to not have a legit craniofacial defect like most of the people on this forum.

alestor91

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2014, 06:39:26 PM »
Bro, craniofacially you're pretty much maxed out. At your level it's just down to small features making the difference between a "striking" face and a normal one. From that point of view, you lost out, and imo there's not a lot you can do that won't make you look fake as f**k. Chasing that last stage of perfection will only lead you down a michael jackson-esque spiral of deteriorating mental health. ON THE OTHER HAND, you should be very happy to not have a legit craniofacial defect like most of the people on this forum.

Do you think the nose at the very least should be changed? Thanks. Good to know I'm not ugly or something.

nrelax11

• Private
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2014, 07:23:52 PM »
Dude I wouldnt touch anything, not worth it. I always get jelly of people with good undereye support lol. Like you have

alestor91

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2014, 07:28:20 PM »
Dude I wouldnt touch anything, not worth it. I always get jelly of people with good undereye support lol. Like you have

What's undereye support? lol

LoveofScotch

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2014, 07:55:35 PM »
If for whatever reason you choose to have something done to your nose (no, I'm not saying you should do anything), please be super careful.

Men and nose work seems to be especially tricky. The net result is often very feminine looking.

nrelax11

• Private
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2014, 08:22:41 PM »
What's undereye support? lol

Just the tear trough area.( Hollow undereyes) Its the only part of my face I dont like now

jusken

• Private
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2014, 10:12:22 PM »
My goal is to become legitly good looking, so the BDD comment was totally incorrect. Also, do I look considerably better in the morph? I'm thinking about Dr. Yaremchuk as my surgeon.

Having an idea that someone can be 'legitimately' good looking seems to fall into a BDD personality type to me.  Do you mean that no one will find you unattractive?

Your morph and your original image show the least significant improvement/changes I've ever seen anywhere.  I don't think there is a person alive that could spot the difference.  The risk of complications with surgery far outweigh your goals.

alestor91

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2014, 10:33:14 PM »
Dr. Yaremchuk emailed me back on my inquiry with this:

"Right now you don't have much skeletal definition. Your upper midface is retruded. I would build up your infraorbital rim, malar area, chin, and posterior mandible. I would also remove fat from under your chin and lower cheek."

WTF

jusken

• Private
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2014, 10:40:09 PM »

"Right now you don't have much skeletal definition. Your upper midface is retruded. I would build up your infraorbital rim, malar area, chin, and posterior mandible. I would also remove fat from under your chin and lower cheek."

WTF

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2014, 01:10:02 AM »

WTF

Hahaha, that tell me everything I need to know about Dr Y.

Money grabbing quack!

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2014, 01:30:53 AM »
My goal is to become legitly good looking, so the BDD comment was totally incorrect. Also, do I look considerably better in the morph? I'm thinking about Dr. Yaremchuk as my surgeon.

Time to change goals, buddy boy.

01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2014, 01:47:45 AM »
There's nothing wrong with your face and that reply from dr Y is shocking. I guarantee that hiring a professional trainer, getting a good haircut and buying some nice clothes will make you more attractive than plastic surgery can ever hope to achieve for you.

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2014, 03:25:18 PM »
Lol, I ain't arab.

No duh.

Don't worry, I've lived in the Middle East for several years and am part eastern myself so all "darlings" and "dears" have now been replaced with local vernacular

Anyway, you don't need jaw surgery so get off the board and go to the gym  ;)

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2014, 07:32:28 PM »
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

alestor91

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2014, 07:39:16 PM »
Is it possible to get that kind of result? Besides the chin (looks awful) lol.