Author Topic: Is this a realistic result?  (Read 20169 times)

Optimistic

• I am class I
Re: Is this a realistic result?
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2014, 08:14:04 PM »
Is it possible to get that kind of result? Besides the chin (looks awful) lol.

Something similar could be achieved with the following:

Rhinoplasty, Malar Osteotomy, Bimax with Chin Wing, chin visor, buccal fat removal, hair transplant or make-up for eyebrows, hair transplant, sub 10% bodyfat, infraorbital rim augmentation, green contacts & skin lightening.

I like the chin personally. Small chins are a neotenous feature. That's to say, they aren't masculine. Plus your current chin throws out your lower third.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

alestor91

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2014, 08:17:38 PM »
Maybe with the following:

Rhinoplasty, Malar Osteotomy, Bimax with Chin Wing, chin visor, buccal fat removal, hair transplant or make-up for eyebrows, hair transplant, sub 10% bodyfat, infraorbital rim augmentation, green contacts.

I like the chin personally. Small chins are a neotenous feature. That's to say, they aren't masculine. Plus your current chin throws out your lower third.

Hmm...Can you explain what a malar osteotomy and a bimax is? I don't have a small chin, it's just that angle. What do you mean by "...your current chin throws out your lower third."? At least my facial proportions are good...

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2014, 08:27:26 PM »
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2014, 08:28:43 PM »
Hmm...Can you explain what a malar osteotomy and a bimax is? I don't have a small chin, it's just that angle. What do you mean by "...your current chin throws out your lower third."? At least my facial proportions are good...

I suggest using the search function on the forum.

Malar osteotomy = cheek bone augmentation
Bi max = Upper and lower jaw surgery. Le Fort I and BSSO.

To be legit attractive you jaws and chin would need to protrude more. Your lower third would need more length.

alestor91

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2014, 08:35:36 PM »
I suggest using the search function on the forum.

Malar osteotomy = cheek bone augmentation
Bi max = Upper and lower jaw surgery. Le Fort I and BSSO.

To be legit attractive you jaws and chin would need to protrude more. Your lower third would need more length.

Jaw implants wouldn't do the trick? I have to get a very risky surgery instead...I assumed that malar osteotomy meant the breaking apart and reorganization of the cheek bones, not simply cheek augmentation.

All in all, do you think my face has a good amount of potential for improvement? I have tons of money (parents are rich) so I can afford any doctor.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2014, 09:03:48 PM »
Jaw implants wouldn't do the trick? I have to get a very risky surgery instead...I assumed that malar osteotomy meant the breaking apart and reorganization of the cheek bones, not simply cheek augmentation.

All in all, do you think my face has a good amount of potential for improvement? I have tons of money (parents are rich) so I can afford any doctor.

Both your jaws would need to come forward, an implant can't do that. Plus in cases of minor augmentation like yours a chin wing is a better choice and more natural looking.

Malar osteotomy is an osteotomy yes, but it is still augmentation in your case.

It's hard to speak about "potential". Your face is average. Your results will completely depend on how wisely you choose your operation and the surgeon's skill. Even then, the best surgeon in the world doesn't have a 100% satisfaction rate.

alestor91

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2014, 11:56:40 PM »
Both your jaws would need to come forward, an implant can't do that. Plus in cases of minor augmentation like yours a chin wing is a better choice and more natural looking.

Malar osteotomy is an osteotomy yes, but it is still augmentation in your case.

It's hard to speak about "potential". Your face is average. Your results will completely depend on how wisely you choose your operation and the surgeon's skill. Even then, the best surgeon in the world doesn't have a 100% satisfaction rate.

Look at how I used to look when I weighed 140 lbs at 6 feet like 3 years ago. I think i looked better with a gaunt face.

[attachment deleted by admin]

alestor91

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2014, 12:54:29 AM »
agreed.
While i see what disillusioned is saying, I would say that what you should do is drastically drop body fat. The only surgery you need is a rhinoplasty.

You will look attractive after doing these 2 things. f**k yaremchuk

Is my nose really that bad? :'(

alestor91

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2014, 12:57:29 AM »
No, But it could be much better.
I think once you brought your body fat to 10% and had a rhino you can decide

I have a bit of a belly right now so my body fat % has to be around 20% right now @190 lbs.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2014, 01:47:09 AM »

alestor91

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2014, 02:04:47 AM »
Alestor, sorry this sounds random but when you smile how much of your gums show?

My gums don't show at all. Only about 90% of my top teeth are shown.

alestor91

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2014, 02:29:43 AM »
after having dropped bf and gotten a rhino, you might consider zygomatic osteotomy. Ill give you more info of that once ill be done with that...in one month!

What about my face necessitates this?

PloskoPlus

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2014, 04:58:17 AM »
Is my nose really that bad? :'(

It's not crooked or badly shaped, it's just too big for your face.  Rhino + fat loss is all you need, IMO.  The "legit good looking guys" are all very lean.  BTW, how is your bite and smile?

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2014, 08:35:08 PM »
Which sluthater are you? just lol

I don't go on that website. I'm just doing morphs so he can better see where there might be room for aesthetic improvement.

alestor91

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2014, 11:39:59 PM »
I don't go on that website. I'm just doing morphs so he can better see where there might be room for aesthetic improvement.

Based on the morphs and the fact that I can afford any surgeon, do you think it is possible for me to become "legitly good looking" as i said earlier?