Author Topic: Is this a realistic result?  (Read 20165 times)

Optimistic

• I am class I
Re: Is this a realistic result?
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2014, 01:01:19 AM »
Based on the morphs and the fact that I can afford any surgeon, do you think it is possible for me to become "legitly good looking" as i said earlier?

No, I don't. And even if I did you would only be good looking for other indians/arabs/ethnics.

An average face is average because of a plethora of issues. Average facial ratios, average facial harmony, average colouring, average features etc.

This is in start contrast to someone who has a single deficit such as weak chin or big nose, whereby fixing that sole issue can make them good looking.

Edit: And you still haven't posted a photo of yourself front on. You keep choosing flattering angles. It's very hard to give proper advice based on that.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2014, 05:02:46 AM »
This thread is all kinds of f**ked up  ::)

alestor91

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2014, 11:36:10 AM »
Here ya go for the frontal shots. Should I just get something done, which is less risky and with fillers, like this? http://www.drdayan.com/subliminal-difference/subliminal-difference-male-case-3/

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 04:29:33 PM by alestor91 »

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2014, 05:39:54 PM »
In case you haven't noticed this is predominately a jaw surgery forum, most of the people here have skeletal deformities of varying severity.

Go find another board to indulge your vanity and stop wasting everyone's time.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2014, 07:42:53 PM »
Dude stop asking if you can become legit good looking omg it's like you want to keep hearing random people tell you you are not good looking?

And those morphs make you look like a different race, FFS.

Here ya go for the frontal shots. Should I just get something done, which is less risky and with fillers, like this? http://www.drdayan.com/subliminal-difference/subliminal-difference-male-case-3/

01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Yyes

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2014, 07:45:05 PM »
What do you consider legit good looking? Most people in the world are average. Model status? Highly doubt you can get to that point although Dr Ramirez could potentially take you there. He's very expensive, very aggressive when it comes to implants and I hate to say this but he has law suits because some of his patients passed away. I know he lost his license but I've seen some of his afters and sometimes his work can be amazing. In the meantime radiesse injections can help you get defined cheekbones. It's the closest thing to implants but it's temporary.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2014, 07:58:05 PM »

alestor91

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2014, 08:03:17 PM »
LMAO

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2014, 07:20:06 AM »
In case you haven't noticed this is predominately a jaw surgery forum, most of the people here have skeletal deformities of varying severity.

Go find another board to indulge your vanity and stop wasting everyone's time.

Agreed.  You're decent looking, I'd say better than average.  The morphs make you look like a thug

Also you're rich so you don't need good looks to get hot women

treevernal

• Private
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2014, 08:19:29 AM »
Dude, you are seriously good looking and very handsome.  Please don't touch your face.  You have excellent, and very masculine structure.  You have a this whole sexy mysterious thing going on I wish I could pull off.  Don't get any surgery.