Author Topic: Best (and safe) max-fac surgeons from Germany and Czech Republic  (Read 3030 times)

Rico

Please give me the names ........GENERALLY FROM EUROPE...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:31:50 AM by xdon82 »

Modigliani

• Private
Re: Best (and safe) max-fac surgeons from Germany and Czech Republic
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 05:02:36 AM »
How about you do some research yourself and contribute?

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 06:30:56 AM »
You wrote in another topic that you've already got a consultation with Zarrinbal lined up so I think you should stick with him. There are a few members on this forum who have had surgery with him and I haven't heard anything bad about him so far.

Rico

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 11:43:52 PM »
How about you do some research yourself and contribute?

Couldn't you just write :) ? All of you "sit" here for at least a few months, and You have opinions in one finger. I need only a few names from these countries, because they are neighbours. In Poland there is no famous max-fac surgeons. I had 5 consultation without results. That was wast of time.

Rico

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 11:46:35 PM »
You wrote in another topic that you've already got a consultation with Zarrinbal lined up so I think you should stick with him. There are a few members on this forum who have had surgery with him and I haven't heard anything bad about him so far.

I have booked my first consultation face-to-face with him on friday.
before that I described my problem via mail and he told me that he can help me.
I have lack of cheek prominence and prolonged ION (crucial sensation nerve) compression which cause pain. All of this due to overlooked fracture.... so as You see my problem is not typical

But it will be my second constructive opinion, I'm just collecting data in case when on friday I will find out that it will not good option for me
for example MM have experience with ION decompression...Zarrinbal probably too, but i'm not sure. This is rare

I wanted to have no more than 3 consultations including MM
so just please tell me one more name worth to consider

BTW look, noone answered, because there is very few people who had surgery on the zygomatic area ..and this is important for me. http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php/topic,4057.0.html
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 12:31:06 AM by xdon82 »

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 05:03:41 AM »
Couldn't you just write :) ? All of you "sit" here for at least a few months, and You have opinions in one finger. I need only a few names from these countries, because they are neighbours. In Poland there is no famous max-fac surgeons. I had 5 consultation without results. That was wast of time.

Zarrinbal is a name that crops up a lot, I'm not familiar with any others who do ZO.

Rico

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 06:50:49 AM »
Zarrinbal is a name that crops up a lot, I'm not familiar with any others who do ZO.

Is Anoyone else familiar ?