Author Topic: MAYO CLINIC? Dr. E. E. Keller?  (Read 13636 times)

pekay

Re: MAYO CLINIC? Dr. E. E. Keller?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2013, 04:13:27 PM »
I just had a TMJ surgery from Dr. Keller and his team at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. It was my 7Th TMJ surgery, my first from him, him and his team of 9 Oral and Maxiofacial Docs are amazing! It was a 5 hour surgery with all 9 doctors in the OR. I am healing slowly buy surely, I would highly recommend him!!! He knows what he is doing, I should have gone to him after my 1st surgery, I guarantee, I wouldn't have needed 6 unsuccessfully TMJ surgeries

6 surgeries? wow. was it the same surgeon that did all 6?
Chopsticks > Spoons

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 08:04:08 PM »
I just had a TMJ surgery from Dr. Keller and his team at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. It was my 7Th TMJ surgery, my first from him, him and his team of 9 Oral and Maxiofacial Docs are amazing! It was a 5 hour surgery with all 9 doctors in the OR. I am healing slowly buy surely, I would highly recommend him!!! He knows what he is doing, I should have gone to him after my 1st surgery, I guarantee, I wouldn't have needed 6 unsuccessfully TMJ surgeries

could you describe your surgery in more detail? and provide before and after pics?

LoveofScotch

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 02:21:20 PM »
Hey Lazlo,

Sorry if this is a double post (I don't know where it went). If you don't mind me asking, have you picked a surgeon, yet? I ask because you have consulted with Keller (as have I), and I'm curious where you are at with everything. Thanks!

triot

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2015, 03:09:54 PM »
I just found this. Lazlo, you are not considering this anymore, or? Could I know why (like isn't it that effective etc.). Do you still have the papers? Would be cool if you'd answer. :)

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2015, 04:30:52 PM »
he's retired. and mayo sucks.

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2015, 01:45:32 PM »

I know a girl whose had more! TMJ surgery suck ass. Some day after the canon fodder cases are done it ill be decent. But not today. It's better than suicide I suppose. Wish you the best but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Just my grossly unqualified opinion.