Author Topic: Dr. Majid Jamali in NYC for Sliding Genioplasty - experiences/opinions?  (Read 3753 times)

SGseeker

Hi! I am new to this forum. I am considering a SG and I am looking into surgeons across North America. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with Dr. Jamali and if they could share their thoughts about him. Even if you only consulted with him or read things on another forum. I just want to know if he would be a good option for me or if there are some issues with him that i am not aware of.

Also! I contacted his office and they say he does about 50 SG a year - is the number too low ? anyone else have another number to compare to ?

Here is his website: http://www.omsofny.com/

Thank you so much!!!

earl25

Re: Dr. Majid Jamali in NYC for Sliding Genioplasty - experiences/opinions?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 08:18:21 PM »
i dont know about his surgical skills but i went to him for a wax bit mold for my lefort iii with dr. sinn.

Chelie

• Private
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 12:25:20 AM »
I believe he has good reviews on Real Self. I know he answers questions for the site.

http://www.realself.com/find/New-York/New-York/Oral-&-Maxillofacial-Surgeon/Majid-Jamali

SGseeker

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 11:50:20 AM »
Thank you guys for responding! I have gone through his reviews on Real Self and Make Me Heal. So far everything has been positive. I recently discovered this site and I am hoping to find more patients to speak with specifically on Sliding Genioplasty. Thank you again!!!

Jawbreaker

Hey :) did you end up getting surgery with dr Jamali? Cool profile pic btw :)