Author Topic: Scleral show and she's still pretty  (Read 6962 times)

molestrip

• Private
Scleral show and she's still pretty
« on: March 28, 2015, 09:47:41 PM »
Check out this girl on Reddit /r/prettygirls. Nevermind her lower eyelids droop a bit and she's starting to show lines underneath, she stlil manages to get 206 upvotes. Just goes to show, you don't need to be perfect to be attractive.

PloskoPlus

Re: Scleral show and she's still pretty
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 10:11:38 PM »
IMO, she's "staring" ie over opening her eyes. I doubt she looks like that normally.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 10:13:07 PM »
The Blonde? What are you talking about that girl has absolutely PERFECT proportions. Perfect eye width, jaw and maxillofacial structure. There isn't much scleral show either. And she has the most perfect and youthful skin and hair. Nose is perfect. Yeah she's pretty, cause she's pretty perfect!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 02:55:24 PM by Lazlo »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 10:14:20 PM »
what lines? That girl is like 14!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 02:56:36 PM »
Check out this girl on Reddit /r/prettygirls. Nevermind her lower eyelids droop a bit and she's starting to show lines underneath, she stlil manages to get 206 upvotes. Just goes to show, you don't need to be perfect to be attractive.

Wait, you actually did mean that blonde? That girl could be a model.

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 03:28:41 PM »
It looks like she's looking straight ahead but maybe you're right. I don't know how old she is, post didn't say but yes pretty young. Maybe you're right, could just be her head position. It's not a lot of show but there's some in this picture, more than you'd typically see but I also don't know what's normal for this age. I just noted it scrolling through my feed and thought it was interesting.

terry947

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 06:42:06 PM »
shes a babe imo. Its ok when one feature is slightly off. But if you have two or three off features, you wont look as good. Plus her face has harmony and the right proportions.

terry947

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 05:35:39 PM »
having a neutral canthal vector is key if you have scleral show. too bad there are no procedure in making a negative tilt positive....

:(

needadvancement

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 06:28:05 PM »
What is a neutral canthal vector?

terry947

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 08:42:09 PM »
oic so they cut the ligament and raise it? seems kinda risky, if they mess that up then youre royally screwed.

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 12:59:06 AM »
is that the ligament under the eye? oculoplastic surgeon suggested just cutting it for me. He said it doesn't do anything except look ugly.

PloskoPlus

needadvancement

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2015, 07:49:16 AM »
Oh I see, I actually have that eye type maybe that's why my scleral show isn't dramatically bad looking. I thought it was because my overdeveloped brow ridge supports the upper part of my eyes, I've seen Tumerican's pics he seems to have the same.

terry947

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2015, 08:32:17 PM »
i guess he looks a little better, but it looks like the coral augmentation gave him scleral show, or maybe the eye procedure did....

I quickly photoshopped his eyes. Is something like this possible through surgery?

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 08:44:17 PM by terry947 »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2015, 12:17:21 AM »
I think so, but it's complicated. VERY COMPLICATED. You have to understand that the eye is a spherical object so a linear advancement of the under-eye lid won't actually do anything. There's a very in-depth discussion by an occuloplastic surgeon who discusses having to do three things, 1) cut a few ligaments in the lower eye muscles and lid, 2) place a suborbital implant, 3) use a graft to recreate part of the lower eyelid with tissue taken from your f**king palate! and then the eye has to be sewn shut for a week. Once that's healed you can do the other eye. You can imagine the cost, time and recovery for this procedure would be SIGNIFICANT.

So I think it's possible. But f**king hard. I know tons of people who have had so-called cantopexy's etc. and they don't do s**t.