Author Topic: I need help..  (Read 10703 times)

terry947

Re: I need help..
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2015, 02:20:25 AM »
Get a ceph and then we can give you proper advice. 

I have a feeling your slightly  tilting your head back.

confusor

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2015, 02:59:08 AM »
Don't get a nose job, and also you look fine. Handsome young lad. Your forehead is fine. Your chin is a little weak. If you have a normal size airway then you're and your face can be balanced out with a sliding genioplasty (not too expensive). If your airway IS too small (the maxillofacial surgeon can send you for the proper x-rays), then you may want to opt for jaw surgery most like of both jaws. Do not get a chin implant regardless and your nose looks good. And stop worrying about this, you are not unattractive at all. And don't listen to the newbies they don't know s**t.

How does his nose look good in any way lol?
and to OP
Didn't you get your overbite fixed?? if yes then why is your chin still retruding?

Milanr80

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2015, 04:26:19 AM »
After doing some research, I think it's because my dentist pulled two of my teeth from the upper and lower jaw to fix the bite, instead of a surgery.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2015, 04:44:03 AM »
After doing some research, I think it's because my dentist pulled two of my teeth from the upper and lower jaw to fix the bite, instead of a surgery.
You mean extracted?  Great, just great.  Another extraction victim.  I thought they stopped doing this 10 years ago.

confusor

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2015, 05:57:02 AM »
You mean extracted?  Great, just great.  Another extraction victim.  I thought they stopped doing this 10 years ago.

Can you tell me how extraction is bad and all and which teeths extracted are bad?? I really have no idea on this please shine some light on this subject.

Tom2

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 09:20:13 AM »
I had a similar profile.

I had double jaw surgery

My profile is soooo much better.    The need for a nose job went away as my nose looks smaller now.     Still crooked from a fight in my youth though...