Author Topic: At the end of my emotional ressources.  (Read 10197 times)

terry947

Re: At the end of my emotional ressources.
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2015, 09:09:15 PM »
glad to see brandon's gone, he was a dick.

Ginger

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2015, 01:10:55 PM »
One of the problems with this stuff is many people with skeletal discrepancies don't have a lot of support in the goal of bringing the skeletal discrepancy into the normal range.  Friends and family don't take it seriously.  It's easy to get discouraged.

Very good point. This is so true. Friends and family don't really see us objectively. I have mandibular asymmetry (class 1 on one side, class 3 on the other). No one else in my family has this issue and when I originally mentioned surgery, my family members said they never noticed the asymmetry, even my mom. I got the whole "I like you just the way you are" line from family and friends.

It's weird how orthos and surgeon's can see these things clear as day while our loved ones can't. Lack of support can be discouraging but people with skeletal issues need to stay strong and do what is right for them.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 02:06:14 AM by Ginger »

Rico

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2016, 01:09:38 PM »
bro, i tell you story ..I was not enough attractive for some average looking woman, but recently in the train one very beautiful lady was staring at me ..and I fallen in love :P  normally I would talk with her, to introduce myself, but i was in terrible mood.. too stressed

She probably lives about 3kms from me in that area, and I like running, so perhaps I will meet her again
but i must be at normal state...my stress now is 10/10

i wanted to tell you that if you think you are ugly then you will be ugly....look at you from different angle..
you are what you think about yourself

Ben30

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2016, 10:51:31 PM »
Most orthos and surgeons are dumb. Your still young don't rush into anything.

strongjawman

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2016, 01:30:23 AM »
Most orthos and surgeons are dumb. Your still young don't rush into anything.

Most orthos and surgeons are dumb?

What..