Author Topic: Anybody gone through Korea?  (Read 7383 times)

PloskoPlus

Re: Anybody gone through Korea?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2017, 04:15:01 PM »
Many Koreans, Chinese consider square faces to be barbarian (northern nomads like Mongols) and dislike that look. AFAIK Koreans are genetically related to Mongols.

Lefortitude

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2017, 09:28:18 PM »
Famous plastic surgery model Pixiee Fox just had a bimax at ID hospital in south korea.  She was beautiful before all the plastic surgery, like gorgeous.   Didnt need a bimax but has had over 100 procedures by now so might aswell i guess, even if for no reason atall, which it seems is the case.  hope she looks better after

girl

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2017, 02:07:11 PM »
Famous plastic surgery model Pixiee Fox just had a bimax at ID hospital in south korea.  She was beautiful before all the plastic surgery, like gorgeous.   Didnt need a bimax but has had over 100 procedures by now so might aswell i guess, even if for no reason atall, which it seems is the case.  hope she looks better after

This is what makes me REALLY pissed off. How can a surgeon even justify doing BIMAX on someone with a perfect bone structure, yet turn down people who are genuinely in need?

Lefortitude

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2017, 07:29:45 PM »
If someone wants a bimax, they are of sound mind it can be done safely, and have realistic expectations, i dont see a problem with it

UnderMunch

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2017, 02:24:43 AM »
This is what makes me REALLY pissed off. How can a surgeon even justify doing BIMAX on someone with a perfect bone structure, yet turn down people who are genuinely in need?

I'm actually pretty sure that Pixie Fox didn't actually have any jaw surgery done. It seems like the whole thing was just a publicity stunt to promote the ID-Hospital and to introduce Pixie to an Asian audience. There's only footage of her doing a meet-and-greet with the doctors and staff, and then getting some trivial facial spa treatment.

One of the taglines of the ID-Hospital is something along the lines of "perfect doll-like face" and it seems that the Japanese are obsessed with the dainty, doll-like aesthetic, which also explains the surgery outcomes for many of the men. Having Pixie at the hospital would serve as good promotion since she looks very artificial and doll-like.

CCW

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2017, 02:53:30 AM »
I'm actually pretty sure that Pixie Fox didn't actually have any jaw surgery done. It seems like the whole thing was just a publicity stunt to promote the ID-Hospital and to introduce Pixie to an Asian audience. There's only footage of her doing a meet-and-greet with the doctors and staff, and then getting some trivial facial spa treatment.

One of the taglines of the ID-Hospital is something along the lines of "perfect doll-like face" and it seems that the Japanese are obsessed with the dainty, doll-like aesthetic, which also explains the surgery outcomes for many of the men. Having Pixie at the hospital would serve as good promotion since she looks very artificial and doll-like.
No, that's Koreans. ID-Hospital is in Seoul.

UnderMunch

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2017, 11:45:32 AM »
No, that's Koreans. ID-Hospital is in Seoul.

Okay, I didn't know that.

But I watched a handful of videos from the ID-hospital(or maybe the reality TV-show that sends them there?) and they kept repeating the phrase "perfect doll-like face" whenever a girl had gone through the machine. They also used that phrase in one of the videos with Pixie.

Lefortitude

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2017, 06:21:07 PM »
I follow her insta and shes clearly swolen post bimax. She looks pretty good.

girl

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2017, 12:57:09 AM »
Is the latest pic of her (at the hairdresser) post bimax?

Her face looks super small and eerie.

UnderMunch

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2017, 08:32:29 AM »
Wow, Pixie was incredibly beautiful before. I had no idea.

She's still alright but looks like she's constantly swollen from an accident or domestic abuse. Not the best look.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lefortitude

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2017, 07:23:39 PM »
goes to show the psychological nature of plastic surgery obsession.  its not about looking better, elevating social status or attracting what you want in life.  Sometimes its just, an obsession.