Author Topic: Look at this guy on the left, perfect jaw  (Read 2866 times)

Schrödingers Jaw

Look at this guy on the left, perfect jaw
« on: February 05, 2016, 04:18:12 AM »
Touching video about two homosexuals that come out the closet but what really fascinated me was the left brothers jaw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3K0CJ8usPU

How beautiful is that?

Austin has been truly blessed but what makes a jaw like that exactly?

Here are some of my thoughts:

-Strong angular mandible with a wide chin
-Small and low-set masseter
-Low facial fat and malar fat pads

I'm thinking about getting a chin wing + conservative buccal fat removal and maybe some botox in my masseter muscles. My mouth is small so I'm concerned that if I widen my chin (which is narrow atm) it'll look strange with my small mouth, any input?

I'll post what my jaw looks like soon.

thinkingme

Re: Look at this guy on the left, perfect jaw
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 10:02:39 AM »
Yeap its foken genetics. And my genetic is small jaw +starting lose hair at 20. at 25 or 30 i have bald spots probably. Thanks dad

boyo

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 03:58:02 AM »
chin width should be something like 80-85% of your horizontally lip size to get a good masculine/feminin balance. What exactly do malar fat pad have to do with lower jaw aestethics? The main factors making an angular jaw is low % body fat, solid and sharp bone mass, masseter insertion/thickness and thin skin. Basically all genetics which isn't really possible to replicate through surgery, especially if your problem is of soft tissue matter.

Schrödingers Jaw

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 09:08:55 AM »
chin width should be something like 80-85% of your horizontally lip size to get a good masculine/feminin balance. What exactly do malar fat pad have to do with lower jaw aestethics? The main factors making an angular jaw is low % body fat, solid and sharp bone mass, masseter insertion/thickness and thin skin. Basically all genetics which isn't really possible to replicate through surgery, especially if your problem is of soft tissue matter.

My mouth is 5 cm across but I can't measure my chin accurately. I simply don't know where the "chin" stops and my mandible begins.

My chin and lower lip is behind my upper lip even though my bite is normal. I look a bit bloated despite having little bodyfat, it might be genetic or it might be because my mandible and chin are a bit narrow.

Rico

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 01:50:59 PM »