Author Topic: any of you tried fat????  (Read 13408 times)

girl

Re: any of you tried fat????
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2017, 11:57:40 AM »
I wonder if this is related to how Koreans do it . coleman beens doing this for 20+ years

I spoke to a woman last week who went to him and the fat grew. A doctor corrected it for her and she looks great now.

earl25

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2017, 01:29:23 PM »
I spoke to a woman last week who went to him and the fat grew. A doctor corrected it for her and she looks great now.

Im curious about his partner saboeira. i heard great things about her. When I saw a occuloplastic in la i asked him about fat , he said he  has seens tons of coleman  horror cases, a lot of times the fat looked  great at first but then it grew.

Lestat

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2017, 01:46:31 PM »
Im curious about his partner saboeira. i heard great things about her. When I saw a occuloplastic in la i asked him about fat , he said he  has seens tons of coleman  horror cases, a lot of times the fat looked  great at first but then it grew.

Yes but only if you gain weight. If you dont gain weight it is impossible.

S. Lam told me he does not recommend fat only in one part of the face, because it could bulge if you gain weight, and sometimes even if you dont.

I am pretty sure it is bulls**t.

earl25

« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2017, 02:12:41 PM »
Yes but only if you gain weight. If you dont gain weight it is impossible.

S. Lam told me he does not recommend fat only in one part of the face, because it could bulge if you gain weight, and sometimes even if you dont.

I am pretty sure it is bulls**t.

i heard mixed things on lam

Lestat

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2017, 02:45:46 PM »
i heard mixed things on lam

F.e.? (You can also send me a pm please).

girl

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2017, 07:53:35 PM »
It's possible for fat to grow without weight gain. Fat cells often expand as you get older and fat cells are susceptible to hormonal changes.

Another cause of 'growth' is scar tissue development. As some of those articles have shown, chronic inflammation can bulk up the surrounding area too. This inflammation can also be 'low level' inflammation i.e. when it isn't a granuloma or infection.

By the way, the fat goes sloppy after a while. After about a year or so, it just looks a mess - like sludge. As the stuff sticks to the skin and muscles like glue, it contorts your facial expressions and makes your face look droopy in an archetypal 'plastic surgery' way. Fillers don't look as awful, simply because they don't 'ingrow' into your actual tissue. It's stupefying how PSs will say that this is what makes the fat grafting 'better' than fillers, when they cite this exact same thing as the root cause of aesthetic ugliness after other so-called 'permanent fillers'.

The people who *might* be happy with fat in the long term would have to be so aged - to the extent that they'd be prepared to overlook all of the horrible side effects. 

About Saboeira - I'd assume she'd be doing more or less the same as Coleman. If the fat grew after they saw him, then that basically proves that even someone like him can't actually predict a good long-term result.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2017, 08:14:35 PM »
One PS told me that fat growing is a feature, not a bug. Lol.

girl

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2017, 06:54:54 AM »
One PS told me that fat growing is a feature, not a bug. Lol.

Who told you that?

Lestat

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2017, 09:56:56 AM »
It's possible for fat to grow without weight gain. Fat cells often expand as you get older and fat cells are susceptible to hormonal changes.

Another cause of 'growth' is scar tissue development. As some of those articles have shown, chronic inflammation can bulk up the surrounding area too. This inflammation can also be 'low level' inflammation i.e. when it isn't a granuloma or infection.

By the way, the fat goes sloppy after a while. After about a year or so, it just looks a mess - like sludge. As the stuff sticks to the skin and muscles like glue, it contorts your facial expressions and makes your face look droopy in an archetypal 'plastic surgery' way. Fillers don't look as awful, simply because they don't 'ingrow' into your actual tissue. It's stupefying how PSs will say that this is what makes the fat grafting 'better' than fillers, when they cite this exact same thing as the root cause of aesthetic ugliness after other so-called 'permanent fillers'.

The people who *might* be happy with fat in the long term would have to be so aged - to the extent that they'd be prepared to overlook all of the horrible side effects. 

About Saboeira - I'd assume she'd be doing more or less the same as Coleman. If the fat grew after they saw him, then that basically proves that even someone like him can't actually predict a good long-term result.

That is absolute nonsense. Every single word. It is SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE that fat cells grow without weight gain!

girl

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2017, 10:59:33 AM »
That is absolute nonsense. Every single word. It is SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE that fat cells grow without weight gain!

You're forgetting about visceral fat deposition. These areas do enlarge in some people with age and at the very least, can be more or less resistant to diet and exercise.

And the scar tissue/inflammation isn't 'nonsense' - take a look at the posted articles before drawing that conclusion.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2017, 03:46:00 AM »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2017, 05:07:42 PM »
I have a good friend who has had several fat transplants from guyron to schendel to marten and the only problem he ever experienced was the fat not staying long enough. no infection or unevenness or anything. finally with his last fat transplant to his face some of the fat seemed to have stayed but it's not really noticeable.

I've never really heard of people having these complications but who knows.

Lestat

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2017, 04:37:50 AM »
I have a good friend who has had several fat transplants from guyron to schendel to marten and the only problem he ever experienced was the fat not staying long enough. no infection or unevenness or anything. finally with his last fat transplant to his face some of the fat seemed to have stayed but it's not really noticeable.

How long did the fat last? Longer than 6 months?

earl25

« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2017, 07:51:37 AM »

I've never really heard of people having these complications but who knows.

Ive known ppl who got hard lumps

The Quest for Aesthetics

« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2017, 08:36:42 AM »
I wonder whether resorption and clumping applies to the particular technique that uses Coleman used, where he transfers it surface level and according to him stem cells help regenerative the overlying skin tissue as well as giving small augmentation. He wrote an article on this technique, calling it 'unique' and explaining how he wanted to do more research on how the stem cells operate in this way