Author Topic: BEAUTY AND JAW FETISH  (Read 4396 times)

Lazlo

• Private
BEAUTY AND JAW FETISH
« on: April 28, 2016, 10:07:26 PM »
So I'm actually, honestly not gay at all, but I gotta say this guy is just beautiful. He's beautiful in like every friggin way.
I don't want to f**k him, but i definitely am attracted to looking at him in the way you look at a perfect Renaissance sculpture of the male form. Thought we could have a thread where we explore our jaw fetishes.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Peter6789

Re: BEAUTY AND JAW FETISH
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 11:33:08 PM »
So I'm actually, honestly not gay at all, but I gotta say this guy is just beautiful. He's beautiful in like every friggin way.
I don't want to f**k him, but i definitely am attracted to looking at him in the way you look at a perfect Renaissance sculpture of the male form. Thought we could have a thread where we explore our jaw fetishes.

Hey Lazlo,

I understand what you mean.

Over the last few months I did a lof of layman research about what makes a man "handsome".

It seems a strong forward grown mandible is important, as it leads to the typical handsome jawline - most male models and most strong character actors have this.

To match, the maxilla must be grown forward, too.

However, too much forwardness might look strange.

And, of course, you need low body fat, otherwise the bone structure gets hidden below the fat.

I am still wondering why we find these strong jawlines on men, as well on women, hot.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:58:18 AM by Peter6789 »

marcus3415

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 12:15:17 AM »
Of all the jawline you could choose, you picked that of a 19 year old boy with a weak chin and the face of a 14 yo Lazlo haha?

Ps its just generally about symmetry and near the golden ratio

JawKid7

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 05:17:26 AM »
gay
"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

had upper jaw surgery on 5th October 2015

Bobbit

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 07:36:00 AM »

With red lipstick - - no less !

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 01:16:55 PM »
gay

HAHAHA I swear I'm not gay! I've even been propositioned by guys before and been totally repulsed by the thought. But maybe my jaw surgery obsession is making me a bit gay!!!! Or at least queer.

thinkingme

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 02:28:29 PM »
HAHAHA I swear I'm not gay! I've even been propositioned by guys before and been totally repulsed by the thought. But maybe my jaw surgery obsession is making me a bit gay!!!! Or at least queer.

to be honest i speak online a lot of people who get jaw surgery. And 3 of them are gay. I had never speak with gays before. Tbh gay people care beauty more than straight guys.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 11:05:56 PM »
to be honest i speak online a lot of people who get jaw surgery. And 3 of them are gay. I had never speak with gays before. Tbh gay people care beauty more than straight guys.

I have tons of gay friends. But sometimes the aesthetic they like in other men is not the same that women like. For example, I know a lot of gay men who like bigger, heavyset very masculine looking guys who some women would find gross. I dunno. I was sort of kidding about the above guy cause he looked so "angelic" I thought it was funny.