Author Topic: Dr Z - Quality Surgeon  (Read 5532 times)

Vic

Dr Z - Quality Surgeon
« on: June 25, 2016, 05:56:04 AM »
I met with Dr Z on Thursday, such a really nice man. He listened to what I wanted to achieve and he can literally do exactly what I want, which I wouldn't be able to achieve by having the surgery done in the UK. It's amazing some of the innovative techniques he has which surgeons back in the UK have no idea about. It seems like the surgeons back here are still using the same really old techniques and I'm glad I decided not to go with a UK surgeon now. He showed me a lot of before and afters and the results are amazing and they look 10 times better than they were before surgery.
Dr Z, planned out my surgery off a 3D model of my skull I brought with me, and we decided to go with two operations five months apart.
The first operation will be to fix my bi-max protrusion via a Lefort 1 and mandible setback then the second operation will be a side wing with chin widening and advancement. He said that he can use some of my hip bone to increase the dimensions of the side wing and he said the final outcome will give me that angled square jaw and chin look from the front and profile. I just need to arrange time off with work and then head back over

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
Re: Dr Z - Quality Surgeon
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 06:05:34 AM »
good to hear this. I'm a huge fan of dr. z and i'm ultra thankful of what he has done for me.
Literally changed my life.

This comes from a guy that already had jaw surgery, huge dissapointment. also had plastic surgery before that, huge disappointment as well.

Z gave me back confidence in doctors and, i'd say, in life.

good luck to you.

Vic

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 06:48:49 AM »
good to hear this. I'm a huge fan of dr. z and i'm ultra thankful of what he has done for me.
Literally changed my life.

This comes from a guy that already had jaw surgery, huge dissapointment. also had plastic surgery before that, huge disappointment as well.

Z gave me back confidence in doctors and, i'd say, in life.

good luck to you.

I hear you mate. I bet he's saved a few lives. The transformations that he showed me were remarkable and the patients must be walking 10 foot tall afterwards. I can't wait to get that feeling. Hopefully, looking to get the first one done in just over a month then the second just before Christmas

needadvancement

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 06:58:22 AM »
Good for you, I hope you get what you need. I'm just curious how much did the consultation cost?

Vic

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 07:06:27 AM »
Good for you, I hope you get what you need. I'm just curious how much did the consultation cost?

100 EUR

stupidjaws

• CFO
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 07:20:18 AM »
it was 50 some years ago......

Vic

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 07:26:14 AM »
100 is nothing really compared to the cost of a consultation in the UK

Vic

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 09:18:11 AM »
it was 50 some years ago......

I showed Dr Z your pic that you sent me and asked him that I wanted the square chin and jaw angle look like yours from the front and he straight away said he remembers you and that you had surgery done twice with him

stupidjaws

• CFO
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2016, 09:22:32 AM »
I showed Dr Z your pic that you sent me and asked him that I wanted the square chin and jaw angle look like yours from the front and he straight away said he remembers you and that you had surgery done twice with him

yeah i bet he remembers! yeah i had 2 chin wings...i remember when i came for my first and i was so hopeless. that procedure was life changing. i really hope it does not resorb as some user suggested. as of now i am extremely happy.

Vic

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2016, 09:40:29 AM »
He said to me that it will heal solidly. How long are you now past the second surgery? and are you still seeing changes?

boyo

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 01:38:20 PM »
I met with Dr Z on Thursday, such a really nice man. He listened to what I wanted to achieve and he can literally do exactly what I want, which I wouldn't be able to achieve by having the surgery done in the UK. It's amazing some of the innovative techniques he has which surgeons back in the UK have no idea about. It seems like the surgeons back here are still using the same really old techniques and I'm glad I decided not to go with a UK surgeon now. He showed me a lot of before and afters and the results are amazing and they look 10 times better than they were before surgery.
Dr Z, planned out my surgery off a 3D model of my skull I brought with me, and we decided to go with two operations five months apart.
The first operation will be to fix my bi-max protrusion via a Lefort 1 and mandible setback then the second operation will be a side wing with chin widening and advancement. He said that he can use some of my hip bone to increase the dimensions of the side wing and he said the final outcome will give me that angled square jaw and chin look from the front and profile. I just need to arrange time off with work and then head back over

How much did he quote you for bimax?

Rikenen

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2016, 07:09:24 AM »
Yes I'd be very interested to hear a quote for bimax too with genio included ofc.

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2016, 08:37:42 AM »
Does he and his staff speak English???? What about the hotels that you have to stay in for a few weeks?  Do they speak English?
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

Vic

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2016, 08:58:08 AM »
Yes, he speaks really good English and most people I met in Berlin spoke really good English also

asphyxia

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2016, 11:48:07 AM »
How did you get in touch with him? Because I called his staff and they didn't speak english, so I had a hard time trying to explain that I wanted to send him pictures and talk to him before scheduling a consult...so I gave up.