Author Topic: RICHARD GERE IS f**kING HOT  (Read 5356 times)

Lazlo

• Private
RICHARD GERE IS f**kING HOT
« on: July 02, 2016, 12:10:52 AM »
Sorry random observation but if anyone can breakdown for me why Richard Gere is so hot in terms of facial structure and what you'd need to look more like him let me know. I mean he's like older here but he's still hotter than 99 percent of male models.

Just wow.

(no homo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X3e14a4qDs

PloskoPlus

Re: RICHARD GERE IS f**kING HOT
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 12:18:49 AM »
Long mid face, fleshy nose, shows a lot of bottom teeth when talking, very small eyes.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 01:22:27 AM »
Long mid face, fleshy nose, shows a lot of bottom teeth when talking, very small eyes.

come on!!! He's like a specimen!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 01:25:02 AM »
okay so the cheekbones here are amazing and phenomenal, yes i noticed the fleshy nose but it's not droopy and it fits his face very well, making the nose smaller in any way would be disastrous. Really great skin tone and hair. Hmmm. any one else care to chime in? Is it all just f**king charisma? Causse I need to go to the Richard Gere charisma school then.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 03:25:21 AM »
okay so the cheekbones here are amazing and phenomenal, yes i noticed the fleshy nose but it's not droopy and it fits his face very well, making the nose smaller in any way would be disastrous. Really great skin tone and hair. Hmmm. any one else care to chime in? Is it all just f**king charisma? Causse I need to go to the Richard Gere charisma school then.
Ahem...  Doesn't render properly now, but anyway:
http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=528.20;wap2

I've always been put off by his small eyes, probably because mine are small as well and I just don't think it looks good ("eyes are the windows of the soul, small eyes - small soul" or something like that).

Having said that, I noticed that so many "hot men" have comically small eyes.  Literally beady dots which they make worse by squinting like racoons staring at an A-bomb flash.

Scott has a more robust face than his father - broader, bigger jaws, better hair, yet Dad looks better.  Charisma?  Us being more familiar with the father?  Or maybe Scott's beady little eyes?

This is literally my biggest concern with Sinn's surgery.  I have small eyes, and I am afraid they will look comically small afterwards.

Peter6789

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 05:53:50 AM »
Sorry random observation but if anyone can breakdown for me why Richard Gere is so hot in terms of facial structure and what you'd need to look more like him let me know. I mean he's like older here but he's still hotter than 99 percent of male models.

Just wow.

(no homo)

He is definitively aging, but otherwise I can't find any serious flaw.

See

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/eye-candy-richard-gere-7.jpg

Harmonic face, bones with the right size and position, soft skin in good condition.

He seems to have an orthognatic profile and the typical hollywood jawline, too.

JawKid7

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 07:36:50 AM »
i look way better than him lmao
"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

had upper jaw surgery on 5th October 2015

Bobbit

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 07:49:39 AM »

Jeezzzz....   you guys are missing the obvious.   What do the two pictures have in common --  Gere and Eastwood ?   

It's the HAIR.   

How do I know?  Duh.... !       I asked my better half.   That is what she immediately commented on.