Author Topic: MORPHS NEEDED  (Read 1632 times)

Lazlo

• Private
MORPHS NEEDED
« on: July 07, 2016, 02:26:36 PM »
Hi y'all,

in light of my consult with Dr. Sinn, I need to give him some morphs before and after showing profile, 3/4 and frontal with the modifications I want. Basically make me realistically good looking and then Dr. Sinn will be able to suggest what is achievable. So I want one pass done with what you think would look good and another few with modifications, revisions I might suggest. Basically high, forward cheekbones, level eyes, robust squared off chin but with a lot of projection in horizontal like Jason Statham or Mads Mikkelsen and of course under eye augmentation. As well as lips, nose and frontal growth of maxilla mandible (possible angular squaring off of gonial angles etc..).

One of you recommended someone on Fiverr who did a great job and offered this service but the guy seems to not be offering it anymore despite my several messages.

So I will pay anyone who will take the time to do a great professional job on this and have the patience to help me. Thank you.

Lazlo

• Private
Re: MORPHS NEEDED
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 12:05:39 AM »
Seriously if anyone knows ANYONE who is good at doing morphs please please let me know I really need a visual reference to show my surgeon.

mike888miller

Re: MORPHS NEEDED
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 08:55:10 AM »
the gate keeper of another forum offers this service