Author Topic: THIS s**t FOR CHEEKBONES LOOKS TIGHT!  (Read 5513 times)

Lazlo

• Private
THIS s**t FOR CHEEKBONES LOOKS TIGHT!
« on: September 07, 2016, 04:48:41 PM »
Yeah bumb on Dr. Joel Defranq

I love that his two major ways for filling tissue is a) HA paste on the bone and then b) fat over it. Doing both after doing the modified lefort 3 MOTHERf**kER NO WAY YOU'LL HAVE WEAK CHEEKBONES EVER!

MrFox

Re: THIS s**t FOR CHEEKBONES LOOKS TIGHT!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 11:26:37 PM »
I imagine that it would look shapeless and s**t, you can just forget that.
Can HA paste be used to make sculptured shapes, I mean like masculine cheekbones? No
Can fat? NO
They would probably look like that human ken doll, actually no his might even look more sculptured still.

It would have to be an implant to look good, if not medpor or PEEK then there is CT BONE which I thought came out this year.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 11:43:34 PM »
I imagine that it would look shapeless and s**t, you can just forget that.
Can HA paste be used to make sculptured shapes, I mean like masculine cheekbones? No
Can fat? NO
They would probably look like that human ken doll, actually no his might even look more sculptured still.

It would have to be an implant to look good, if not medpor or PEEK then there is CT BONE which I thought came out this year.

fat actually can give very sculptured looks if done well. and HA well, the jury is out on that, i don't think it will make a bad change, it might just not make a very noticeable one. that said mommaerts has some VERY prominent results with HA --but the problem is his results are unpredictable.

Gunson and Arnett do amazing s**t with it cause they're so particular.

CAN YOU GIVE US SOME INFO ON CT SCANNED BONE??? PLEASE that would be AWESOME!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 11:47:21 PM »
okay this s**t looks incredible.

two questions.

1) what the f**k is it? does it really turn to real bone and if so how???

2) who should you get to use it? I would assume it would be best to go with a doc who is fairly versatile with implants!

Jesus i would get mandible, cheekbone, chin etc. implants if this s**t were for real. sounds too good to be true!

Anyone contact the company for before after images?

Lestat

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 01:29:53 AM »
Anyone contact the company?

Update.

The company Xilloc is having problems getting the production of the implants ready. Apparently they need additional machinery and set up cleanroom production. As of today they don't have the economical means to sort it out, so they're planning for a crowfounding campaign in hopes of being able to launch CT-BONE. Their chief operation officer fears it will take a bit longer then 2016. Price range for CT-BONE implants are still estimated between 4,000-8,000 EUR.

Lestat

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 01:33:49 AM »
I have contacted the company. They sent me a 3y study of a chin implant with ct bone and some additional information. Looks pretty good. I will post it this evening if someone is interested.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 05:30:38 AM »
plea
I have contacted the company. They sent me a 3y study of a chin implant with ct bone and some additional information. Looks pretty good. I will post it this evening if someone is interested.

please do, i'm very interested!!!

diculo

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 08:42:55 AM »
Very interested indeed, KING Lestat. Thank you.

ITALIA

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 10:29:44 AM »
He told me he has done over 600 HA procedures and the stuff doesn't move.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 11:19:35 AM »
He told me he has done over 600 HA procedures and the stuff doesn't move.

so dude are you gonna try it? what are you looking for? cheekbones?

ITALIA

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2016, 11:51:33 AM »
I'll get more information  from him in October when I go to Antwerp  for a scan.   He suggested a lefort 1 with bone graft and bsso for me. My upper face is slightly short and he wants to lengthen this and make my chin/jaw more symmetrical. 

ITALIA

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 01:18:05 PM »
Did he told you if HA is permanent?

He was adamant it doesn't move , whether it means permanent I don't know. Its something I need to get more info on

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2016, 09:16:50 AM »
see attachment

This looks incredible and it fuses right to the bone with X-ray proof or ct-scan whatever that is.    Slap that on my mandible for some width and my cheekbones for projection and Im good.  Where do I sign up?  If they can transplant a whole face with some pretty impressive results, they should be able tweek my ugly potato face to make it look somewhat decent. 
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

asphyxia

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2016, 11:13:01 AM »
Update.

The company Xilloc is having problems getting the production of the implants ready. Apparently they need additional machinery and set up cleanroom production. As of today they don't have the economical means to sort it out, so they're planning for a crowfounding campaign in hopes of being able to launch CT-BONE. Their chief operation officer fears it will take a bit longer then 2016. Price range for CT-BONE implants are still estimated between 4,000-8,000 EUR.

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=4809.0

UnderMunch

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2016, 12:02:49 PM »
In theory, they seem like an awesome solution. However, somebody asked Dr. Barry Eppley what he thinks of them, and his explanation of the limiting factors would explain why plastic surgeons aren't already using them and why they probably won't be viable for cosmetic surgery(augmentation).

You can read his full explanation here http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/custom-skull-implant-2

tldr: The patient asks if the CT implants are useful for augmenting the lower back part of his skull, but Dr. Eppley argues that the CT-bone implants are hard yet brittle, and would require big incisions to get them in. He also says something about the edges of the implants, that the edges of them can't made soft, smooth, feathered because of how brittle the calcium is, and that this will result in a palpable step off between the implant and the skull.

I don't know. I hope Eppley is wrong, although his explanation makes sense.

Can a doctor insert a hard, foreign object into the face without leaving a massive scar? Remember the object is also brittle, so pushing it in through a tiny hole probably will break it(?).