Author Topic: Caroline Mills UK?  (Read 2491 times)

Rose33333

Caroline Mills UK?
« on: September 09, 2016, 08:29:15 PM »
Has anyone had surgery with her? Read some posts saying good, a couple saying botched

Lostfaith

Re: Caroline Mills UK?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 12:31:40 PM »
You could also try Helen Witherow, she is based at Wimbledon or London

Drucky555

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 06:28:44 AM »
Hi, I had just a genioplasty with Caroline Mills last Feb... I would NOT recommend her.  She was generally scatty and abrupt in consultations prior to surgery (should have been warning signs!) and I am very disappointed with the outcome.  She gave me a vertical reduction but took no measures at all to address the soft tissues left behind.  She also advanced my chin by 3mm (although seems more) against my wishes.  My chin looks overprotected on one side, I have ptosis and I also still have pain on the right side (she tells me the plate may be touching a nerve).  I've recently found someone else on RealSelf who had a similar op with Miss Mills and it was a disaster... the lady needed another 2 operations (with other surgeons) to fix Caroline's mistakes.  This woman does whatever she wants to your face, please avoid!

girl

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 10:27:21 PM »
I know of a patient who visited Mills for a consult and questioned her about that bad Realself review. In response, Mills told her she needed 'psychological clearance'. Injured narcissist alert.