Author Topic: weak chin / weak jaw and acne / acne scars?  (Read 1219 times)

improvedchin

weak chin / weak jaw and acne / acne scars?
« on: September 21, 2016, 09:59:44 PM »
Has anyone here with a weak chin / jaw ever experienced severe acne and/or severe acne scarring?

kjohnt

Re: weak chin / weak jaw and acne / acne scars?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 12:19:07 AM »
Yep as a teen did 2 courses accutane.  I've never considered these things to be correlated.

UnderMunch

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 04:53:16 AM »
Has anyone here with a weak chin / jaw ever experienced severe acne and/or severe acne scarring?

I've seen tons of people with massively protruding jawlines and super strong facial structures who had horrible cystic acne, and frail looking people with weak chin/jaw who have perfect skin. But I've also seen the opposite, where someone is just hit with all evils; acne, weak jaw, tiny frame, small height.

Nature is a b*tch, but you won't find any relation between acne and facial bone structure.

Wheatsnax

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 07:13:44 AM »
Well my paranasal skin area is stretched and pores are enlarged. I'm not sure how much this has to do with poor soft tissue support

Aurelius

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 07:47:19 AM »
I think that there may be some correlation between these two traits as well as with others, like asthma/allergies/bad eyes.

Epigenetics, wich are mostly influenced by nutrition and physical activity, seem to be at the root of these problems. And with that I mean that a poor diet (low nutritional density/calories ratio, high sugar and bad fats) over generations will cause these traits.