Author Topic: Best filler to "simulate" bone (a hard substance)  (Read 1363 times)

Lestat

Best filler to "simulate" bone (a hard substance)
« on: November 05, 2016, 03:43:34 AM »
If you want to get a good definition of your cheekbones/zygomatic arch or jawline/jawangle...

Which filler would you suggest for a better bone structure and a chiseled face and how long would it last?

Thanks.

Vic

Re: Best filler to "simulate" bone (a hard substance)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 04:42:15 AM »
If you want to get a good definition of your cheekbones/zygomatic arch or jawline/jawangle...

Which filler would you suggest for a better bone structure and a chiseled face and how long would it last?

I literally had this conversation with Dr Z about 10mins ago regarding fillers. He said there aren't any that mimic the actual bone and that he's had some bad revision cases where the fillers become infected where by it's destroyed the jawbone and infected the teeth. He said he's had to scrape a lot of filler off the bone and afterwards it's so bad that surgery can no longer be performed again.
Also you have to worry about asymmetry with filler. I wouldn't touch filler at all

Thanks.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 10:29:43 AM »
yeah i think fillers are great. i know a friend who gets macrolage or something on his zygos and jaw angles and it looks really good.

Lestat

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 04:33:43 AM »
Yeah i think that also the user stupidjaws uses macrolane and seems to be very happy with the result.