Author Topic: How do you not hate your face?  (Read 3891 times)

jawregret

How do you not hate your face?
« on: November 20, 2016, 03:53:39 PM »
I'm getting a revision for the absolute mess my first surgery was. But in the meantime I'm so extremely depressed. I hate being seen by other people. I really can't function in every day life dealing with this face. I hate what's been done to me.

Just venting.

UKMaxfac

Re: How do you not hate your face?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 09:31:54 AM »
i do hate my face. Well atleast the jaws part of it

Deformed_Human

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 05:57:19 AM »
I hate my face because I HAVEN'T had surgery. And I can't even get minor surgeries done til I get my jaws done. So I am stuck looking like a subhyoomun.

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 08:51:53 AM »
I was watching TV last night and its amazing how many celebrities have nice chiseled jaw lines and high defined cheekbones.  Unlike myself who has a long face, no cheekbones, and recessed jaw.   >:( :( :-\ :'(
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

Deformed_Human

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 04:08:29 AM »
I was watching TV last night and its amazing how many celebrities have nice chiseled jaw lines and high defined cheekbones.  Unlike myself who has a long face, no cheekbones, and recessed jaw.   >:( :( :-\ :'(

Join the club. I look like a horse except less majestic-looking.

marcus3415

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 06:42:53 AM »
Don't hate your face and instead improve yourself.

Whether it's your character, skills with women, health aspects, etc.

Definitely helps.

ptc

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 12:08:49 PM »
Don't hate your face and instead improve yourself.

Whether it's your character, skills with women, health aspects, etc.

Definitely helps.

Ugly men don't have 'skills with women'. Just LOL at this guy. Are you trolling?

A-V-P

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 03:16:35 PM »
SORRY I read the topic wrong and answered as if the question was: How do you hate your face?

I used to hate only one feature on my face. That was the part of my middle face skin and forehead skin that became lax prematurely.
I wanted to restore my face and searched for cure for nearly 5 years. I found md Timothy J Marten in San Francisco. He promised he can do the changes to my face I wanted. I only needed little tightening and lift and my main issue was on middle face and forehead... minor Hight smas and eyebrow lift would have done those possibly.

Well... what happened in the surgery room stays in that room but hopefully someone can force Tim to give permission to talk with the staff.... and hopefully truth is revealed...

What I now hate on my face:
Much of fat is gone due to Tim. I hate that. He told me on after consultation that I can tell people I lost weight. I did not get it the time my face was still swollen. Now I do...

Jaw bones are disgusting, don't know why. Fatloss or bone? I want my jaw back after Tim altered without any permission.

My cheekbones are also disgusting, and my bones around my eyes and forehead. All due to what was done.

I used to have pretty eyes and eyelids. Now they are worse and irritated.

My lips are awful to since Tim made them smaller.

AND THE LIST GOES ON...
I never thought this was possible. He was supposed to be one of the best. I thought that would mean good ethical surgery and results.
Little did I know then. But people learn from my mistakes...
If you have a surgery with him, please have someone you know look after you every second you are under anestesia.... etc.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 04:48:00 AM by A-V-P »
Here is what Dr Timothy J Marten MD of marten clinic of plastic surgery did to me and something more:
https://imgur.com/a/JdEFR

https://timothyjmartenplasticsurgeonbadexperience.wordpress.com/blog/

https://bad-experience-timothy-marten-md.tumblr.com/

needadvancement

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2017, 02:55:57 PM »
I used to hate it but the past couple of months it seems to be changing. Im liking my looks more now, my beard growth has filled in with aging and I found a hairstyle I like for once. And acne has completely gone away, thank God its true that it leaves in your 20s. Keep your heads up, this feeling does not have to last.

Still want and going to go for one more chin osteotomy though.

UKMaxfac

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 01:12:13 PM »
I am badly deformed - need 6-8mm vertical height extra on the maxilla, so yes I am extremely upset about my face. I don't even look human truthfully.