Before/After Photos > Overbites

Overbite surgery tomorrow! Final pictures and thoughts

(1/4) > >>

Icy:
Well here we are! I never actually thought this day would come, but here it is! Tomorrow I will undergo LF1 and BSSO to correct my overbite and asymmetry. Thought I would add some final pictures before tomorrow, though I'll check back in as soon as I can and see if I can get my dad to take some grisly post-op photos of me! Apologies in advance for the potato quality, and also my wild hair - it's very humid here! :P I can't say I'm not nervous, because I am, but I'm hoping it all goes well and that I come out of it with a good functional bite and a solid profile. Thanks to everyone for your advice throughout the last year, hold thumbs for me! :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Icy:
Day 1 post op! I've been sent home, and I'm feeling pretty good. My lips aren't numb but my nose and cheeks are totally numb. I had bad problems with nausea, like I thought I would, but I'm feeling better after meds. My lower jaw is quite sore, but I also had my wisdom teeth removed at the same time, so I don't think it's the bsso that's hurting so much. I'll add some photos when I'm feeling a bit more lively!

kjohnt:
If you'd be so kind, please be sure to provide before/after cephs along with surgical movements as part of your upcoming update(s).  Hopefully all is well!

PloskoPlus:

--- Quote from: Icy on December 08, 2016, 06:00:14 AM ---Day 1 post op! I've been sent home, and I'm feeling pretty good. My lips aren't numb but my nose and cheeks are totally numb. I had bad problems with nausea, like I thought I would, but I'm feeling better after meds. My lower jaw is quite sore, but I also had my wisdom teeth removed at the same time, so I don't think it's the bsso that's hurting so much. I'll add some photos when I'm feeling a bit more lively!

--- End quote ---
That's a good sign. The more intense the initial numbness, the less likey the sensation will return.

ditterbo:
Congrats on getting past the big surgery! Keep us posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version