Author Topic: Good surgeons in Ontario  (Read 1808 times)

reareror

Good surgeons in Ontario
« on: December 08, 2016, 06:07:49 PM »
I was diagnosed last year with sleep apnea and am now considering surgery. It would be covered by ohip (the government) in my case, but are there any good surgeons in this area?

I do not want to mess up my face with a s**t surgeon/surgery! :-\

CCW

Re: Good surgeons in Ontario
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 12:52:24 AM »
Claudio Tocchio in Toronto.

http://www.drclaudiotocchio.com/

sleeplover69

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 11:54:08 PM »
I posted a similar thread somewhere else in the forum. Do you have experience with Dr. Tocchio? I read that he doesn't even do CCW rotation.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 02:37:25 AM »
I posted a similar thread somewhere else in the forum. Do you have experience with Dr. Tocchio? I read that he doesn't even do CCW rotation.

try stephen ho he does CCW one of the few, perhaps only that does on Ontario. GO see him and ask specifically for the Arnett Gunson type surgery. DOn't go with TOcchio or Caminetti

jawregret

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 06:25:29 AM »
try stephen ho he does CCW one of the few, perhaps only that does on Ontario. GO see him and ask specifically for the Arnett Gunson type surgery. DOn't go with TOcchio or Caminetti

You were suggesting Tocchio in another thread... Why not now?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 06:30:45 PM »
You were suggesting Tocchio in another thread... Why not now?

because i found out he doesn't do CCW. He's regularly claimed as being the best in Ontario by far, but I fear his methods are still old fashioned.

CCW

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 03:15:10 AM »
No, I don't, but I have seen his work (his patients seem to have a lot of blogs), and he seems good with an eye for aesthetics. But if Lazlo says he doesn't do CCW-R, he's probably not for you.