Author Topic: CelticCaveGirls cephs - class 2 div 2 short face  (Read 40304 times)

Gregor Samsa

Re: CelticCaveGirls cephs - class 2 div 2 short face
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2014, 11:40:57 AM »
No, sometimes they reply to emails and sometimes they don't

What's his e-mail address though?

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2014, 05:47:44 AM »
I like the new morph, it's classically proportioned and elegant without being too overdone...saying that though, you've lost the 'cute' look that you've got going on now.

I bet a lot of guys will probably prefer how you look now...

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2014, 09:42:46 AM »
I like the new morph, it's classically proportioned and elegant without being too overdone...saying that though, you've lost the 'cute' look that you've got going on now.

Yes - personally I'm not a fan of the cute look. In many respects I have a very child-like face - round eyes, full cheeks, totally smooth/domed forhead, tiny chin/lower face.  I'm also very petite so it's no surprise that I get called "cute" a lot  - and I don't like it.  Puppies are cute.  Children are cute.  As an independent adult woman who runs a business, it's not something I aspire to.
The only good thing about it is that I look super young (I get asked if I'm still at university) However, because of the lack of bony support I'm already seeing sagging in my cheeks and lower face and it's not really a skin laxity skin, because I have no wrinkles and take great care of my skin.  And sagging skin/tissue are is much to 'fix' than wrinkles

I bet a lot of guys will probably prefer how you look now...

Maybe?  To be honest I think most of them are looking at what's going on below the face.   ::) ::) I'm not undergoing surgery to appeal to more men so I don't give a crap if guys prefer my face now - it's how I feel that's important.  My aim is to fix my bite and teeth and bring balance to my face

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2014, 09:47:10 AM »
I'm not undergoing surgery to appeal to more men so I don't give a crap if guys prefer my face now - it's how I feel that's important.  My aim is to fix my bite and teeth and bring balance to my face

Is the correct response!  ;D

chinnychinchin

« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2014, 09:52:53 AM »
Do what makes you feel happy and confident. With that said, I think you have some great features. You're a 9/10 ;).

Sassa

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2014, 10:58:41 AM »
How's it going Tiny? Have you met Pelo yet? Any decisions?

claire22

« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2016, 10:18:15 AM »
Yes - personally I'm not a fan of the cute look. In many respects I have a very child-like face - round eyes, full cheeks, totally smooth/domed forhead, tiny chin/lower face.  I'm also very petite so it's no surprise that I get called "cute" a lot  - and I don't like it.  Puppies are cute.  Children are cute.  As an independent adult woman who runs a business, it's not something I aspire to.
The only good thing about it is that I look super young (I get asked if I'm still at university) However, because of the lack of bony support I'm already seeing sagging in my cheeks and lower face and it's not really a skin laxity skin, because I have no wrinkles and take great care of my skin.  And sagging skin/tissue are is much to 'fix' than wrinkles

Maybe?  To be honest I think most of them are looking at what's going on below the face.   ::) ::) I'm not undergoing surgery to appeal to more men so I don't give a crap if guys prefer my face now - it's how I feel that's important.  My aim is to fix my bite and teeth and bring balance to my face

I don´t think cute is the right term to describe it. It is much more feminine in the before IMO. I believe there is a possibility to have a strong bone structure and still look feminine at the same time. Maybe the morph I made can describe it better...Anyways you seem to look very pretty even without surgery...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rikenen

« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2016, 01:26:14 PM »
I don´t think cute is the right term to describe it. It is much more feminine in the before IMO. I believe there is a possibility to have a strong bone structure and still look feminine at the same time. Maybe the morph I made can describe it better...Anyways you seem to look very pretty even without surgery...

Threads 2 years old. I think she may have already sorted it by now  ;D

claire22

« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2016, 02:11:17 PM »
she sure has. hope everything went well. thought it might be helpful for others who deal with the same issue. ☺️

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2016, 12:21:53 PM »

Decompensate upper incisors, followed by BSSO

What does Decompensate upper incisors mean and how is it done?  Ive looked it up but I cant follow all these dental school terms. 
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

Ben30

« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2016, 05:19:00 AM »
The upper incisors have a range of normal angulation. They can be naturally compensating for a bad bite, by ethier tipping fowards or backwards outside of the normal range, Retruded or protruded. I think there is also variations vertically, but I'm less familiar with this. The angles are worked out from cephs, by drawing lines between landmarks like sna, a point b point etc and measuring the angles and also striking arcs.

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2016, 04:47:18 PM »
oh my god i hadn't read the first few pages of this thread before, the complexity of all this with regards to ramus osteotomy etc. etc. is frightening. I thought I knew a fair bit about this but I feel clueless now.

I thought it was just me!!!
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(