Author Topic: Women: Would you date a man who you KNEW had jaw surgery?  (Read 2619 times)

Deformed_Human

Women: Would you date a man who you KNEW had jaw surgery?
« on: December 15, 2016, 08:18:04 AM »
I guess the politically correct answer would be "yes" which is what you will give, so I guess my actual question is: HAVE YOU dated a man who you KNEW had jaw surgery? I guess no, right?

Would you worry that your child with him will need jaw surgery too?

Think of the men you know now with bad jaws who you are not attracted to. Could you see yourself dating them if they had a better jaw?

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Women: Would you date a man who you KNEW had jaw surgery?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 08:25:25 AM »
I've literally asked hundreds of women this question and not once, NOT ONCE was there even a flutter of doubt. The answer has always been YES.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 10:28:08 AM »
I've literally asked hundreds of women this question and not once, NOT ONCE was there even a flutter of doubt. The answer has always been YES.

Wow that is heartening.

marcus3415

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 10:31:29 AM »
I was dating a girl while I got surgery; she didn't mind (except my inability to kiss) haha

Lestat

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 11:04:01 AM »

deputy van halen

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 01:09:51 PM »
Why would you want to date a woman who cares if you had jaw surgery or worries about what your children might look like...wtf?  I don't think that's normal.  Just date normal people!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 04:44:44 PM »
Girls just want to have fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

TOTAL TRUTH. Live by this dictum and you will be a happy man because you will know what turns women on. Often this means for less imaginative guys needing a lot of money to wine and dine chicks. But I literally picked up a girl outside of a total boozecan of a bar by asking her to punch me as hard as she could on my arm. She whacked me so hard  I was bruised black and blue. But I got her number and next day texted her pics of the bruises. Invited her over to my house and f**ked the s**t out of her several times over the next month. So fun yeah, but sometimes just being a bit unusual helps.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 07:13:02 PM »
You should probably tell them you had jaw surgery, let them decide, and if they have an issue with it date someone who actually likes you, not your jaw.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

ditterbo

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 07:40:20 PM »
You're posting this question on a jaw surgery forum. It's like going on a forum for deaf people and asking the women there if they would give a guy a chance even if he was deaf. :P

I have a female friend who routinely rejects guys for the stupidest, most minor of reasons. There is always some like that. But most women honestly won't give a damn.

Now change the question from jaw surgery to would you date a man who's bald, then you've probably hit on something.

I wasted so much money on PRP w/acell, this s**t better work LOL.

Deformed_Human

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 10:04:46 AM »
You're posting this question on a jaw surgery forum. It's like going on a forum for deaf people and asking the women there if they would give a guy a chance even if he was deaf. :P

I have a female friend who routinely rejects guys for the stupidest, most minor of reasons. There is always some like that. But most women honestly won't give a damn.

Now change the question from jaw surgery to would you date a man who's bald, then you've probably hit on something.

UKMaxfac

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2016, 04:11:19 AM »
Why would you want to date a woman who cares if you had jaw surgery or worries about what your children might look like...wtf?  I don't think that's normal.  Just date normal people!

Well I don't agree with this. Bimax is inherently dishonest, you are literally covering up a growth deficiency by moving the bones, hence not revealing to a potential partner that a child you have could be born with the same thing, changing their quality of life.

Having said all that I'll still do it because I have no choice.

MrFox

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2016, 08:58:07 AM »
Well nature cheated all of us on here, we are left with no choice but to cheat back.

Icy

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 11:00:32 AM »
I honestly wouldn't be bothered in the slightest, if someone was turned off me because I had jaw surgery that would be crap but their prerogative. In the end you're dating the whole person not their jaw.