Author Topic: Boston surgeons  (Read 2308 times)

Dreich

Boston surgeons
« on: December 17, 2016, 06:46:09 AM »
Can anyone recommend a surgeon in the Boston area?

Von915

Re: Boston surgeons
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 08:03:03 PM »
Did you ever find a surgeon in Boston?  I am looking at Dr. Pushkar Mehra.  His credentials look good but I can't find many patient reviews.

ScottMalkinson

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 06:13:33 PM »
I am currently scheduled to have double jaw surgery with Dr. Mehra in Boston. From the meetings he seems to know what he is doing and I've heard that he's supposed to be one of the best in the northeast. Have you found or heard any more information about him by any chance?

ScottMalkinson

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 08:25:01 AM »
idk if you guys still check on this but just found something online that said "Mehra did a fellowship under the tutelage of Dr. Larry Wolford," so seeing as I hear a lot of good things on this website about Wolford I'd think that would have positive implications towards Mehra as a surgeon as well

Von915

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 05:17:09 PM »
I have a appointment with him for a consultation in May. I did see that he trained under Wolford. His credentials/lectures/research/articles etc were far more extensive than anyone else I looked into.  I am needing TMJ replacement, sharpe, and double jaw surgery. There are a limited number of surgeons that do the TMJ replacement and even fewer who will do it at the same time as the double jaw surgery. 

slysurfz

• Private
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 08:34:24 PM »
@Vonn and @ScottMalkinson

Did you guys get surgery or more info about Dr Pushkar Mehra?

He sounds very promising due to the Wolford connection and his research.

Cant find any blogs or before and afters, let me know how it went so there are some options in the northeast.

Thanks