Author Topic: Timothy J. Marten md - after his care the shape of my jaw is gone etc....  (Read 14639 times)

girl

Re: Timothy J. Marten md killed my jaw and many other parts of me....
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2017, 09:37:54 PM »
The US & UK legal systems require you to find an expert witness (i.e. another surgeon) who's willing to testify against their colleague. That in itself is a barrier to the success of 99% of PS-related lawsuits and has nothing to do with 'merit' in terms of the damages suffered by the plaintiff.

Ultimately, attorneys won't touch cases that are likely to net them $0 USD. Most patients can't afford to bring about a lawsuit AND fix the results of their bad surgery. A shake up of the system is the only thing that would reveal a comprehensive picture, but unfortunately that is unlikely to happen within the next 10 years.

My point was: those Marten patients all had grievances and were evidently prepared to take things further. That can't be denied. And since patients on this forum routinely complain about their results and provide NO photographic evidence to back up their claims (let alone poor quality pics), the 'Marten defence league' on here was a bit startling to me. Particularly since this is a forum about jaw surgery - not PS.

Also, it's so obvious that the OP's first language isn't English. The world 'stole' (which very obviously meant 'robbed me of' in relation to her former appearance) was taken out of context by certain members here - all of whom knew exactly what she meant. That seemed like plain bullying to me.

I have to add that the same people have been praising Marten year after year for at least 5 years and that amounts to about 3-4 people max. Hardly a legion of fans and I've seen complaints elsewhere too.

Bobbit

Re: Timothy J. Marten md killed my jaw and many other parts of me....
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2017, 06:25:45 AM »

My point was: those Marten patients all had grievances and were evidently prepared to take things further. That can't be denied. And since patients on this forum routinely complain about their results and provide NO photographic evidence to back up their claims (let alone poor quality pics), the 'Marten defence league' on here was a bit startling to me. Particularly since this is a forum about jaw surgery - not PS.

ALL ?  If by  "all"  you mean three at most,  and most likely only two.

A-V-P

Timothy J. Marten md - after his care the shape of my jaw is gone etc....
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2017, 05:51:44 AM »
Timothy J Marten had no right to make my face shape disappear...

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 05:08:21 AM by A-V-P »
Here is what Dr Timothy J Marten MD of marten clinic of plastic surgery did to me and something more:
https://imgur.com/a/JdEFR

https://timothyjmartenplasticsurgeonbadexperience.wordpress.com/blog/

https://bad-experience-timothy-marten-md.tumblr.com/

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Timothy J. Marten md - after his care the shape of my jaw is gone etc....
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2017, 05:31:47 PM »
Timothy J Marten had no right to alter my jaw bones or any other bones or do many of the things he did to me...
My feminine facial shape is gone due to his actions.

I think it looks really good. Nice and taut, youthful, good definition. What's your problem?

A-V-P

Timothy J. Marten md - after his care the shape of my jaw is gone etc....
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2017, 03:19:09 AM »
I think it looks really good. Nice and taut, youthful, good definition. What's your problem?

Yes the first picture looks good, where no one reshaped anything. The one on right shows how he reshaped my jaw etc. to look as awful as possible. If you would see the whole picture you could see how disgusting the whole head shape is now. It is insane what he did.

You just Lazlo write your opinnions to this thread to make it sound like Timothy J Marten did nothing wrong by doing all these things to me without my consent. As you can see my jaw bone looks like amputated. It is either because of fat eliminated or bone.
It is a crime to reshape patients face like that.
My life ended in July 2016 when Timothy J Marten in San Francisco reshaped my face to this disgusting form.
I was easy victim because I am not from USA. He was supposed to be one of the best. No way one of the best does all of these things this man did to me.

I need my jaw back and all the other parts too. Then I look like my self again. I doubt it is possible...

He told me I can tell people I lost some weight and that I can use restylane. I did not quite get that because I had been able to grow fat on my face and only thing that I needed off was tiny bit of the lax top skin. Now that the swelling is gone I can see my face is smaller and is missing fat and structure more than when my weight was 47kg and I was quite skinny.
My face would have been easy to restore with the 2 things I needed, but he decided to alter my looks and it was in away that I would have more problems (fat elimination!!). My lips eg. are soon like old grandmothers lips since he took structure out from them and I'm already getting the vertical lines there and the areas he took fats out ache now that the swelling is gone... If he would have done what I asked for my lips and everything would be now more youthful... but no. My under eyes have less fat too now that Tim took some out. WRONG!
This all is purposeful genuine hate towards me. Things done without consent is that! He knew nothing about me and he chose to hate me this much. He took my life by doing those things without my consent.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 04:30:10 PM by A-V-P »
Here is what Dr Timothy J Marten MD of marten clinic of plastic surgery did to me and something more:

A-V-P

Re: Timothy J. Marten md - after his care the shape of my jaw is gone etc....
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2017, 06:34:08 PM »
Clearly English is not your first language, that is not different for many of us but try to check what you post before or after you posted. After all that English is not your first language does not justify writing things such as that this doctor "amputated your bones" without any proof or proper pics. These are far-fetched judgments. --- Then some emotional claims are made about being photographed without having your surgery gown on and that your gown was removed for surgery without your knowledge. Did you agree to have fat injected somewhere? Since that would explain: how can fat be lipo'ed with a surgery gown (or underwear) on? Be real please, instead of almost accusing a surgeon and his team of physical abuse without anything to back up your claims.
Start with clear pictures (and not the current zoomed in shots with weird facial expressions) instead of these awkward statements that this is 'purposeful genuine hate' towards you. I agree with Raga that it is not right to instantly dismiss the complaints of a patient, but you lose any credibility the moment you start raging like this.

This is my last message to this thread.
I find it strange too that some of these people have such an enthusiasm to disbelieve negative reviews about certain doctor but then again they do not complain on the other threads where there is no pictures or the pictures are as "bad".
Also Ilovethemoon you could have read all the posts and then you didn't need to speculate.

You can think what ever, but no patient should be photographed when they are under anestesia gown stripped off and completely naked if that was not agreed before. If it is agreed pictures can be taken, but not when body is naked when it is face operation. No fat should be harvested or injected either without a permission.

I think my pictures on this thread about eg. my jaw are pretty clear and people can see from them the change of appearance for much worse.

I'm sorry if my texts here do not seem real to you.
In general people who have faced something terrible like this, they do feel the urge to tell the truth and not sugar coat it in any way.
Credibility is not lost when people are upset.
Credibility is rather lost when some people who have not even been certain doctors patient and they start trashing review of a person who has been harmed and who just warn other people. It is a typical pattern in these sites. Usually someone who works for the place or is affiliated with them in some way does that.

If doctor harms a patient on purpose (it is on purpose when something that was not agreed was done) and patient begs for help for several months without telling anything public and still the doctor does no help to cure the injury then it is a good time to tell everything in public.

Also the truth is like an open book. If someone has nothing to hide they let you know everything. In this case that has not happened. No OR staff can be reached and talked to since this doctor does not let that happen. Not all of the names of the staff are not mentioned on the papers properly.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 05:11:13 AM by A-V-P »