Author Topic: Revision rhinoplasty in Europe/UK - best surgeons?  (Read 1811 times)

UKMaxfac

Revision rhinoplasty in Europe/UK - best surgeons?
« on: January 17, 2017, 04:31:57 PM »
This is for a male needing revision to correct an overly low bridge, bad breathing and a host of issues created by a primary septorhinoplasty.

I'd like to know the best ones in the UK and on the continent. Its rather urgent.

Thank you.

PloskoPlus

Re: Revision rhinoplasty in Europe/UK - best surgeons?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 04:42:54 PM »
This is for a male needing revision to correct an overly low bridge, bad breathing and a host of issues created by a primary septorhinoplasty.

I'd like to know the best ones in the UK and on the continent. Its rather urgent.

Thank you.
Why not American surgeons?

UKMaxfac

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 03:55:46 PM »
Why not American surgeons?

too far, also creates even more confusion because then its endless options to pick from. How do you even pick then? They can all f**k up equally despite their credentials, just as my primary surgeon did.

UK it's probably Lucian Ion.

Within Europe I would ask the opinion of the user StupidJaws.

Called today. No appointments until May.... ridiculous, cant wait that long just for the first consultation.
Il PM him

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 05:06:30 PM »
too far, also creates even more confusion because then its endless options to pick from. How do you even pick then? They can all f**k up equally despite their credentials, just as my primary surgeon did.

Called today. No appointments until May.... ridiculous, cant wait that long just for the first consultation.
Il PM him

have you looked on marianetti? he works with aural and costal grafts, he's very good. i wish i STARTED with him instead OF DESTROYING my face....ii would look better now. but i'm grateful, it's all good.

UKMaxfac

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 08:50:45 AM »
have you looked on marianetti? he works with aural and costal grafts, he's very good. i wish i STARTED with him instead OF DESTROYING my face....ii would look better now. but i'm grateful, it's all good.

Wow thanks - results there look great especially revision ones!