Author Topic: Perfect female face  (Read 10192 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Perfect female face
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 07:26:57 PM »
NOPE.

HILARY RHODA IS THE BOMB. GOOGLE HER. BEST FEATURES IN THE WORLD. LITERALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD PERIOD. I WOULD DRINK HER PISS AND LET HER TAKE A s**t IN MY MOUTH FOR A CHANCE TO f**k HER
COOCH.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 05:32:10 PM »
woah! Keep the forum classy, brah.

Alright, I want her spread eagled on a bed face down. I'd start at her calves with my mouth, work my way up the back of her thighs with my tongue to the inside of her soft sweet legs and then open her ass up like a peach and eat out her little bunghole and the back of her p*ssy for an hour with my tongue and give her the shocker.....hard.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 06:12:27 PM by Lazlo »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2017, 06:11:02 PM »

Alright, I want her spread eagled on a bed face down. I'd start at her calves with my mouth, work my way up the back of her thighs with my tongue to the inside of soft sweet legs and then open her ass up like a peach and eat out her little bunghole and the back of her p*ssy for an hour with my tongue and give her the shocker.....hard.

Classy enough for ya?

ppsk

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2017, 08:34:47 PM »
NOPE.

HILARY RHODA IS THE BOMB. GOOGLE HER. BEST FEATURES IN THE WORLD. LITERALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD PERIOD. I WOULD DRINK HER PISS AND LET HER TAKE A s**t IN MY MOUTH FOR A CHANCE TO f**k HER
COOCH.

shes gorgeous, but her gigantic chin makes her look very masculine.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2017, 10:41:23 PM »
shes gorgeous, but her gigantic chin makes her look very masculine.

ooooo yeah I want her to butt f**k my tight boy-p*ssy with her chin.

kjohnt

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2017, 11:54:03 PM »
All attractive people look the same...

Of all of the aesthetic-related websites and forums I've visited, you seem to be one of the only people who understands this.  People debate masculine versus feminine all of the time... even doctors.  It is so f**king stupid.

Lord-of-the-Cartilage

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2017, 03:47:30 AM »
Of all of the aesthetic-related websites and forums I've visited, you seem to be one of the only people who understands this.  People debate masculine versus feminine all of the time... even doctors.  It is so f**king stupid.

I just googled attractive man and woman, this is the first picture that came up.

He could never be mistaken for a woman and vice versa.
To put an attractive female feature, like round full cheekbones, on him is not likely to look good. Putting his nose or brows on her would make her look like a witch / freak.
Harvest, Harvest, Wherever You May Be; I Am the Lord of the Cartilage, Said He.

JawKid7

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2017, 05:20:48 AM »
my inspiration to become a criminal

"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

had upper jaw surgery on 5th October 2015

Lestat

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2017, 01:02:12 PM »
Lazlo you are wrong! The most beautiful woman on earth was M. Dietrich from GERMANY (of course).
You can still change your mind Lazlo. It is not too late.

M. Dietrich had a HYPER-ANTEFACE!

Pure class and elegance!

kjohnt

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2017, 02:44:45 PM »
I just googled attractive man and woman, this is the first picture that came up.

He could never be mistaken for a woman and vice versa.
To put an attractive female feature, like round full cheekbones, on him is not likely to look good. Putting his nose or brows on her would make her look like a witch / freak.

Remove everything such that you are left only with the bones of the skull, and you would not likely be able to easily identify which skull is male and which is female, especially if you were not told there was one of each.

He has full, round cheekbones, possibly more so than her.  His nose looks better on him than it would her because it matches his face in terms of relative size.  This is in part less about gender and more about the individual, though I do believe men tend to have larger heads so I can see your point there.  They both have strong brows (don't look at the eyebrow hair but the boney structure).

In any case, my comment was more to do with all of the posts about men vs. women in terms of ideal chin, jaws etc.  I cannot tell you how many times I've read "women look better with a weaker chin and men look better with a strong square chin," or even to the extent of "class II is more acceptable on women and class III is more acceptable on men, because feminine vs. masculine."  It's ridiculous!  Check pictures of all of your best-looking female celebrities and I guarantee they have strong, projected jaws, chins, cheekbones, etc.  Wide, visible jaw angles look best on everybody.  Too often I read these are only masculine traits, suited for men.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2017, 02:59:47 PM »
Remove everything such that you are left only with the bones of the skull, and you would not likely be able to easily identify which skull is male and which is female, especially if you were not told there was one of each.

He has full, round cheekbones, possibly more so than her.  His nose looks better on him than it would her because it matches his face in terms of relative size.  This is in part less about gender and more about the individual, though I do believe men tend to have larger heads so I can see your point there.  They both have strong brows (don't look at the eyebrow hair but the boney structure).

In any case, my comment was more to do with all of the posts about men vs. women in terms of ideal chin, jaws etc.  I cannot tell you how many times I've read "women look better with a weaker chin and men look better with a strong square chin," or even to the extent of "class II is more acceptable on women and class III is more acceptable on men, because feminine vs. masculine."  It's ridiculous!  Check pictures of all of your best-looking female celebrities and I guarantee they have strong, projected jaws, chins, cheekbones, etc.  Wide, visible jaw angles look best on everybody.  Too often I read these are only masculine traits, suited for men.

I agree look their cheekbones are almost exactly the same. The woman just has a shorter face and teh guy a longer one. Guys can get away with longer but they're pretty similar as far as bone structure. Sorry.

ditterbo

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2017, 03:07:54 PM »

Scientifically speaking there are definitely differences between male and female skulls. The one I kept in memory from human evo class, for whatever reason, is the they are shaped differently (eg eye sockets) or are more prominent (eg brow ridge)... that's just for starters.  We're ultimately going to go in circles here, as we still don't know how much impact there is in skull shape vs soft tissue, the ideal skull features, etc.. Some guy here was supposedly going to get a model friend to do a 3D CT scan of his head, FWIW.

Put one of their features on me and I bet I won't look better, just different and possibly in a bizarre way.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2017, 03:17:08 PM »
guys who look more feminine are naturally better looking to both sexes. period.

Bobbit

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2017, 04:17:33 PM »

Ah... I think you may want to take another look at that statement.  I think almost any half-trained anthropologist can look at skulls in a cave and tell you which is male and which is female.

About 30 years ago, a craniofacial surgeon named Ousterhout at U.C. San Francisco went over to one of the dental schools that had a huge collection of skulls sorted by age, ethnicity and sex,  and did a detailed measurement study of the fundamental differences in the bone structure that caused men to appear to be men and females to appear to be female.

With that information that he analyzed from his study,  he invented a whole new field of surgery.  He started doing surgeries in the transgender community changing male skull features into female skull features.  Big, 10 to 12 hour long craniofacial and orthognathic surgeries.   Some amazing results.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2017, 04:32:22 PM »
I know a ton of trannies and yeah if you're an ugly male you need a ton of surgery to look half-way passable, but if you're really good looking you just need a bit of brow contouring, maybe, and i mean maybe some chin/jaw angle contouring and removing the adam's apple if there is one. Otherwise you're good. Many trannies also go in for getting their noses slimmed and upturned. But trust me Jared leto et al the pretty boys wouldn't need to have much done at all.