Author Topic: HOW MUCH DOES TRIACA CHARGE FOR CHING WING??? ANYONE HAD HIM DO IT?  (Read 8308 times)

Rico

Lefortitude

Re: HOW MUCH DOES TRIACA CHARGE FOR CHING WING??? ANYONE HAD HIM DO IT?
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2017, 10:52:42 PM »
Rico I ment www.progenica.de/forum

i thought it was a german forum since that seems to be the language they speak.  im looking to perhaps see dr z and i wanted to see some reviews and patient experiences of his work before going forward.  he seems to have good reputation.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2017, 12:01:27 AM »
SO apparently Triaca is a f**king asshole and his results suck. Brusco to the rescue!

Rico

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2017, 03:55:41 AM »
progenica.de  is a s**t

Lefortitude: so find me there opinions about MAIN German max fac surgeon - Prof F. Hoelzle from Aaachen hospital

I'm waiting

Vic

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2017, 05:29:36 AM »
It seems like Dr Z is the only go to surgeon in Europe

Lestat

Lefortitude

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2017, 08:37:10 AM »
Ok i did not know, thank you for the information.  Im yet to have surgery so im just doing my research and trying to learn, lest i accidently make my already decent face look or function worse

ppsk

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2017, 10:15:07 AM »
It seems like Dr Z is the only go to surgeon in Europe

Seems like, but probably not. It helps dramatically of course that he speaks such good english.

Onyx

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2017, 11:19:14 AM »
Had to join just to say this, if we have learnt anything, then it is not to make Gods of any surgeon.
Any businessman will try to sell his wears and trash the competition.
Zarrinbal has already made false statements about HA and implants.
If you visit a surgeon KNOWING that you want his "wears" then great, but if you are trying to get impartial advice from one on what you need, then think again.

Implant surgeons will praise implants and tarnish osteotomies, vice versa for maxillofacial surgeons who don't use implants. Run of the mill plastic surgeons who can't use implants or perform osteotomies will say that they can recreate bone structure with fillers or fat and that the aforementioned look false...

Basically, no surgeon is your saviour by definition, do your research, if there is a procedure that you need and that a specific surgeon excells in then fantastic, go to them.

The more posts that I read from PloskoPlus, the more that I think he is usually bang on point.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 02:49:27 PM by Onyx »

ppsk

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2017, 02:23:20 PM »
Had to join just to say this, if we have learnt anything, then it is not to make Gods of any surgeon.
Any businessman will try to sell his wears and trash the competition.
Zarrinbal has already made false statements about HA and implants.
If you visit a surgeon KNOWING that you want his "wears" then great, but if you are trying to get impartial advice from one on what you need, then think again.

Implant surgeons will praise implants and tarnish osteotomies, vice versa for maxillofacial surgeons who don't use implants. Run of the mill plastic surgeons who can't use implants or perform osteotomies will say that they can recreate bone structure with fillers or fat and that the aforementioned look false...

Basically, no surgeon is your saviour by definition, do your research, if there is a procedure that you need and that a specific surgeon excells in then fantastic, go to them.

The more posts that I read from PloskoPlus, the more that I think he is usually bang on point.

???

How was my comment in anyway making a "god" out of anyone.

I am simply pointing out that while there might be a great deal of many very very good surgeons in Germany, this forum, catering to a mostly anglosphere audience, it helps sweeten the pot for us that Zarrinbal speaks nearly perfect english.

Theres a great deal many surgeons i would happily pay for a consult with but won't because their english is either poor or they simply do not speak it.

Onyx

« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2017, 02:48:03 PM »
???

How was my comment in anyway making a "god" out of anyone.

I am simply pointing out that while there might be a great deal of many very very good surgeons in Germany, this forum, catering to a mostly anglosphere audience, it helps sweeten the pot for us that Zarrinbal speaks nearly perfect english.

Theres a great deal many surgeons i would happily pay for a consult with but won't because their english is either poor or they simply do not speak it.
No your comment did not make a god of anyone and I'm sorry for implying it because I didn't even realise that I had quoted you lol.

Sorry my bad

ppsk

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2017, 03:33:21 PM »
no problem

ExtractionsRuinFaces

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2017, 05:18:49 PM »
also check if you have enough mandible for a chin wing first.  Apparently mines so hypoplastic there isnt enough bone to do a chin wing without certain damage to the nerve

can you show me a picture of what this looks like?

Rico

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2017, 12:06:02 PM »
My new saying

if you have enemy and you wish him bad... just send him to maxillo facial surgeon.
..just after enema of course as the enema is for enemy

LeFort 3000

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2017, 12:09:27 PM »
honestly if you really want to go to pyramid I would say go with Dr. Brusco.  He is younger and has learned everything from Triaca, performed the procedure tons of times etc.  plus its outpatient so you dont have to pay 8000CHF to stay at pyramid over night.
what does chin-wing cost with brusco?