Author Topic: Looking for doctor who does paranasal implants in Toronto area  (Read 1907 times)

dardok

HA paste preferred and a surgeon with good reviews

PloskoPlus

Re: Looking for doctor who does paranasal implants in Toronto area
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 02:53:37 PM »
Bad idea.

dardok

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 02:59:51 PM »
Bad idea.

Can you explain why, is the procedure itself a bad idea or is the talent in toronto simply not reliable.

I want to get the best result possible and am willing to travel if thats the case.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 03:43:58 PM »
Can you explain why, is the procedure itself a bad idea or is the talent in toronto simply not reliable.

I want to get the best result possible and am willing to travel if thats the case.
Bad idea. People who have had the hard implant complain that it inhibits their facial expressions. Some reported infraorbital nerve damage. Those who had ha said it looks like patties on the sides of your nose which makes the nose look sunken in and weird.
A max fac gave me his general advice regarding implants - muscles like to be next to bone.

dardok

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 03:49:17 PM »
Bad idea. People who have had the hard implant complain that it inhibits their facial expressions. Some reported infraorbital nerve damage. Those who had ha said it looks like patties on the sides of your nose which makes the nose look sunken in and weird.
A max fac gave me his general advice regarding implants - muscles like to be next to bone.

Keep in mind for my case the only two options are double jaw and paranasal augmentation. I have a serverely concave midface and outside of implants theres not much option. I'm not willing to do double jaw just yet when the alternative is much cheaper and convenient, not to mention safer.

I'm aware of the bad cases but have also seen quite a few good ones. What would you recommend in this situation.