Author Topic: (Best?) Surgeons To look into (bimax/revision rhino/medpor/chin wing etc)  (Read 11014 times)

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
Touche'

I said the same thing when I had a horrible chin implant put in a few years ago, and subsequently removed. Told myself I'd just live with my crappy chin. Then while getting fitted for a suit, surrounded by mirrors at all angles, I got a clear glimpse of how deformed I really was, and here I am, haha.

My aim wasn't to take a jab at anyone. I fully support everyone doing whatever it is, no matter how crazy, that makes them happier and more confident. I can certainly already see how jaw surgery has highlighted other deficiencies. My jaw looks way narrower now, which would be great to fix, but I currently have no intention. But to your point, I guess I should never say never....

bro....i started with a horrible implant too...that is why i think people should f**kin take advice BEFORE surgery ...

triot

Dr. Z. - had two consultations with him. Nice guy, takes his time to talk to you. He doesn't always agree on the things you think should get, but recommends other procedures (on areas you didn't even ask) if he thinks it makes you better looking but does not try to force it on you. Prices were reasonable (though I've seen him before he raised fees). I ultimately decided not to go with him, since I think I can expect better results (I do not want to say that he is an unskilled surgeon - we've all seen SJs results) from one of hiss Swiss colleagues, also Zürich is only 1/3 of the distance that I have to travel to Berlin.

Dr. B. - Based in Switzerland, not much known here about him. I have a feeling that he is kinda in the shadow of T.. At this point I'm almost sure that I'm gonna go with him. I only had e-mail contact to him, but he seemed very friendly. I've contacted him based on this publication of one of his cases which describes what I want pretty good. http://dr-brusco.ch/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Artikel-April2014.pdf

I also had e-mail consultations with other surgeons, tbh I forgot the names of them since it's probably 1 1/2 years ago and never exchanged more than two or three mails with them (plus I didn't have money and was more a coping mechanism than anything tbh) and I was looking for LF1 and high level Leforts which I came to the conclusion is not something I need since I'm just genetically ugly and don't have a retrusive jaw, midface or whatever. :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 01:07:04 PM by triot »

Milli_Meters

Dr. Z. - had two consultations with him. Nice guy, takes his time to talk to you. He doesn't always agree on the things you think should get, but recommends other procedures (on areas you didn't even ask) if he thinks it makes you better looking but does not try to force it on you. Prices were reasonable (though I've seen him before he raised fees). I ultimately decided not to go with him, since I think I can expect better results (I do not want to say that he is an unskilled surgeon - we've all seen SJs results) from one of hiss Swiss colleagues, also Zürich is only 1/3 of the distance that I have to travel to Berlin.

Dr. B. - Based in Switzerland, not much known here about him. I have a feeling that he is kinda in the shadow of T.. At this point I'm almost sure that I'm gonna go with him. I only had e-mail contact to him, but he seemed very friendly. I've contacted him based on this publication of one of his cases which describes what I want pretty good. http://dr-brusco.ch/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Artikel-April2014.pdf

I also had e-mail consultations with other surgeons, tbh I forgot the names of them since it's probably 1 1/5 years ago and never exchanged more than two or three mails with them (plus I didn't have money and was more a coping mechanism than anything tbh) and I was looking for LF1 and high level Leforts which I came to the conclusion is not something I need since I'm just genetically ugly and don't have a retrusive jaw, midface or whatever. :)

If you have come to the conclusion of not needing a lefort yourself , did Z think you needed one or was he at the time prepared to perform one? Thanks.

triot

If you have come to the conclusion of not needing a lefort yourself , did Z think you needed one or was he at the time prepared to perform one? Thanks.

No, he did not think I needed one. I wasn't straight forward like "I need/want jawsurgery" but asked him if my jaws needed to be moved and he said no, my teeth are good, my cephs don't show anything that could indicate any abnormal growth (though he said if exact meassurments were to be made, there maybe would be very small deviations from the norm). He also said I look better in my cephs than I do in real life, which I thougt was funny.

Onyx

He also said I look better in my cephs than I do in real life, which I thougt was funny.
:o I hope he is more skilled in surgery than he is with diplomacy.