Author Topic: Dr. Joël Defrancq  (Read 2582 times)

Nothing

Dr. Joël Defrancq
« on: April 10, 2017, 07:46:11 AM »
Hey, I've been trying to get in touch with Dr. Joël Defrancq for quite some time and I'm starting to believe his website is broken (http://www.facialsculptureclinic.com/en/contact/), and I can't find any other way to contact him other than his online consultation booking system. Does anyone here happen to have an email address, or am I doing something wrong? I understand he may have a busy schedule but it's been like this since last year, not even an option to book a consultation for like 6 months later.

Also, if anyone happens to have talked to him, I'd really appreciate if I could ask you a few questions.
Thanks  :)

Sonia90

Re: Dr. Joël Defrancq
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 11:54:54 PM »
Use this email he replied to me, he is soooo nice!!!  It took him 5 days to get back to me but that's nothing he's obvz busy guy. Email listed below

info@facialsculptureclinic.com

samus82

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 02:35:46 AM »
Not sure if you are still looking for an appointment, but I was able to arrange to see him in London on 24th June. Looks like there are still several slots available in the diary for that day.

UKMaxfac

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 01:52:03 PM »
He is easily contactable, just send an email to facialsculptureclinic as someone above suggested. He is usually pretty good at responding to emails personally.