Author Topic: Anyone Heard of a Dr. Glyman in Las Vegas?  (Read 241 times)

OHjawz

Anyone Heard of a Dr. Glyman in Las Vegas?
« on: April 12, 2017, 04:46:51 AM »
Anyone ever had any jaw work done with Dr. Mark Glyman out in Las Vegas?

Georgek04

Re: Anyone Heard of a Dr. Glyman in Las Vegas?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 03:38:48 PM »
Yes I have had numerous procedures with Dr. Glyman including botox, left side TJR, bilateral rib grafts and vertical ramus osteotomy.  Unfortunately all surgeries have failed.  The botox ended up spreading and I was unable to talk clearly and had trouble breathing for 3 months.  When the left TJR was put in, the incision opened up and started draining.  Dr. G stated it was just a seroma and no worries.  The infection ended up spreading to a biofilm infection and I ended up with a bilateral explant surgery.  Then I had bilateral rib grafts and I was told the grafts were not placed correctly by other surgeons.  Finally Dr. Glyman agreed the grafts were not seated into the fossa and then recommended a vertical ramus osteotomy.  This surgery has failed according to other surgeons.  My rib graft surgery was about 20 months ago and the jaw surgery was 9 months ago.  My jaw has shifted horribly to the right and I have about a 7mm overjet.  I also endured a lung collapse with the rib graft surgery.  Do you live in Vegas?     

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 05:10:19 PM »
HOLY FUCK. I'm so sorry.

ditterbo

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 06:29:49 PM »
HOLY FUCK. I'm so sorry.

Couldn't have said it better myself.  Christ.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 09:06:28 PM »
George,

I'm really sorry this happened to you. I hope your issues call be addressed. Consider seeing Dr worlford. he's the tjr expert. He's much maligned, but he takes on cases that other surgeons won't touch with a ten foot pole.

Georgek04

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 05:02:43 PM »
It is indeed frustrating.