Author Topic: Is my nose the only thing holding me back from looking good? (pics)  (Read 2714 times)

alestor91

I've gotten a nose job before and still feel like it doesn't match my face. I also feel like other parts of my face are lacking as well (jaw and cheekbones). I'm quite pragmatic when it comes to my physical appearance and i'm not expecting unrealistic results. Here are the pics: http://imgur.com/a/7ex0c

Thanks!

Vic

Chin lengthening would be ideal

BudskiiHD

yeh, If I were you, i'd only get a rhinoplasty. But, frankly speaking, you have a pretty bad base for your nose so I don't think your nose will improve significantly. Apart from that, your facial features seems decent to me.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
i can understand what you mean but yeah the only issue i "see" is the nose. maybe there's mroe but i can't pick it up

Lefortitude

nose is the big one (no pun intended) so id get that fixed first and see if youre happy.  otherwise it looks like your midface lacks projection.

ditterbo

ah hello my fellow long midface friend. You have the same long nose/long skull conundrum that I have, I think.  There's no fixing it, AFAIK. It's just how your nose bone shape was made. No your chin doesn't need to get longer. Good  thing is your face looks pretty good overall, like above average.

alestor91

ah hello my fellow long midface friend. You have the same long nose/long skull conundrum that I have, I think.  There's no fixing it, AFAIK. It's just how your nose bone shape was made. No your chin doesn't need to get longer. Good  thing is your face looks pretty good overall, like above average.

I actually do really really well with indian chicks, but not well with other chicks for some reason lol.

ditterbo

Yeah that's an indian race issue, not you specifically. I mean I know of that 'problem' from my indian friends.  It's harder for them to date outside their race.

alestor91

Yeah that's an indian race issue, not you specifically.
What do you mean?

alestor91

What about my cheekbones and jaw though? I feel my left cheekbone is a bit weaker.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:42:53 PM by alestor91 »

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Is my nose the only thing holding me back from looking good? (pics)
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 05:40:13 PM »
lol "my left cheekbone is a bit weaker"????

Dude there's nothing that can be changed in any favorable way about your face. Your nose is very long there's no rhinoplasty that will shorten it the degree you would need nor narrow it considerably --where would all the flesh go? You'd only end up deforming yourself. Otherwise you look fine. Trust me unless you have a serious deficiency jaw surgery won't do s**t. You'll just end up looking the same but now with complications. So you know...get up on making tons of money....nothing can be done about your face.

alestor91

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 05:49:04 PM »
In selfies my nose looks goddawful, but i noticed that in pics from more than 5 feet away like this it looks OK. Not sure which one is more accurate though lol.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 05:50:04 PM »
i think that a revision rhino plus some medpor implants in your under eye area could help

slysurfz

• Private
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 05:58:20 PM »
Your face is short, it needs length.  The nose looks big in proportion because of your short face.

IMO, genio to lengthen your face

ditterbo

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 06:07:07 PM »
In selfies my nose looks goddawful, but i noticed that in pics from more than 5 feet away like this it looks OK. Not sure which one is more accurate though lol.

the one 5 feet away. close ups create fish bowl like distortion magnifying like the nose. you haven't shown your profile but doesn't look like a very recessed chin from the front.  i see a long mid-face and a normal chin height, but I could see people thinking a long chin to go with a long mid-face. Not sure how that'd actually look.