Author Topic: Answered  (Read 904 times)

mynameiseric

Answered
« on: May 09, 2017, 04:24:32 PM »
Basically I'm satisfied with how I'm doing in with women but i would enjoy if they were attracted to me more based off looks alone instead of mostly personality and that type of stuff, would make me feel better, i know its vain but idk.

So basically i would love to get the surgery necessary and pay if i knew that in the end if the surgeries went correctly I'd be generally considered pretty good looking, on the uglier end of good looking, based on looks alone. What i wouldn't be willing to pay is if the surgeries go right and i just basically didn't really make me look better just different or only slightly better, i know its really expensive so that definitely wouldn't be worth it.

I know that's a hard thing to answer but from looking through the posts there seem to be some people who are pretty good in this area and might be able to visualize what i may look like. I know you can't give a concrete answer but would love to hear what you guys think

tldr: wanna look on the uglier end of good looking if I had surgery and it went well. Wouldn't be worth to only look slightly different/better I know you cant say for sure but an estimate is all I ask

If there's anything i can clarify please ask!

Thanks!

tldr: wanna look on the uglier end of good looking if I had surgery and it went well. Wouldn't be worth to only look slightly different/better I know you cant say for sure but an estimate is all I ask

PICS:Thanks

also i know the pics are out of focus but i really suck with cameras so thats the best i could do
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 08:10:50 PM by mynameiseric »

Lefortitude

Re: would surgery be worth it for me. reasons and pics inside
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 06:03:43 PM »
Under eye hollows causing a negative canthal tilt.  Can be corrected with fillers or implants.  Also weak chin, maybe some type of genioplasty

ditterbo

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 06:58:53 PM »
If you're analytical like me (as you sound here w/the looks talk) you're not going to get a good answer here.  You won't have any sense of that until you see for yourself with a semi-realistic morph. And even those don't tell much from the front, unless maybe if you got a morph through a professional agency.

Sure you've got bimax recession, hell if I know if you'll look any better off in the end. I didn't look too closely but a negative canthal tilt is probably worth looking into (per Lefort).

johndoe

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 09:57:05 AM »
Under eye hollows causing a negative canthal tilt.  Can be corrected with fillers or implants.  Also weak chin, maybe some type of genioplasty

Can you elaborate how NCT is correlated with eye hollows? And it's first time I hear that it can be corrected with fillers/implants. To me only known solution is canthopexy.