Author Topic: How do surgeons feel if you send them morphs asking if realistic?  (Read 925 times)

whatdo

Just curious. I got a morph today from them but I want to show them the morph someone did on here to see if it is a "reasonable expectation" of the outcome.

Worried they'll get upset or start refusing to go ahead with treatment lol

slysurfz

• Private
Re: How do surgeons feel if you send them morphs asking if realistic?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 08:21:16 AM »
I guess that will depend on how you present the idea. If I were you, I would look at their morph and tell them what you expect to be different. If they make the changes and you are satisfied no need to send your morph. If not, I would then introduce the idea that you are good at photoshop and are they open to the idea as its not getting across in words and you don't want to waste their time. At this point, unless the surgeon is a super jerk they will mostly entertain your morph.

Obviously, there are a ton of different ways to do the above interaction but thats just how I would approach it

Austinou88

Re: How do surgeons feel if you send them morphs asking if realistic?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 12:37:31 PM »
You could always just describe to them the changes you are interested in (based off the morph someone did on here).
But if you're really wanting to show them the photo, i'd say something along the lines like Slysurfz mentioned.

Just approach things in a non-challenging, laid-back, easy manner.
Like you were messing around in photoshop, and was wondering if this was possible.

I don't think there going to be upset or mad if you use an honest, non-challenging, and straight to the point approach.
Don't act demanding when showing them a photo, ask him if this morph you made is even possible.