Author Topic: sudden changes of jaw shapes(bone increasing)  (Read 1970 times)

GrantShin

sudden changes of jaw shapes(bone increasing)
« on: May 24, 2017, 12:14:59 AM »
hello, i'm 17 years boy (but my growth is 2 years faster than another kid with same age.)
about 2months ago, my friend twist my jaw for about 5 times continuously with the hard pressure on his palm.
so my jaw get numbed somewhat, it was painful but after about 3 minutes, the pain was gone.
however, the problem is, the next day when i look in the mirror i found that my jaw bone's shape has changed to W shape and angulated. i just astonished.
so i took a selfie in order to compare the jaw shape of now and the jaw shape of 1month ago.
And it was different. it was obvious that my jaw got little longer and change to w shape and angulate.
i got a lot of stress because of this, i always cover my jaws with mask Nowadays.
Is it possible that jaw change its shape and increased in short time because of the human's force?

Milli_Meters

Re: sudden changes of jaw shapes(bone increasing)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 02:53:06 AM »
Probably just swollen.

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 06:05:30 PM »
You didn't post any pictures?  An X-Ray at the very least would confirm a break. 
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 06:34:14 PM »
i always cover my jaws with mask Nowadays.
Is it possible that jaw change its shape and increased in short time because of the human's force?
Are you messing around?  The "humans force"  You called him your friend before and really a mask for whats perhaps a broken jaw?

[attachment deleted by admin]
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

Bowie

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 10:30:04 AM »
Are you messing around?  The "humans force"  You called him your friend before and really a mask for whats perhaps a broken jaw?

LOL nice reference photo  ;D

Milli_Meters

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 02:22:19 PM »
That film made me cry.

RIP Joseph Merrick.