Author Topic: Young Woman’s Life Irrevocably Changed by One Pill!  (Read 2402 times)

Lestat

Young Woman’s Life Irrevocably Changed by One Pill!
« on: May 27, 2017, 11:18:33 PM »
Jesus! That's unbelievable. And how is that even possible?! Any explanations?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMDDOzCXg9I

Milli_Meters

Re: Young Woman’s Life Irrevocably Changed by One Pill!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 11:31:47 PM »
This show is the ilk of Dr Oz. Sensationalist pseudo scientific garbage.

I kinda skimmed thru the video. but Before is a pic of her with make up/filters on and then after no make up right after getting out of hospital. Well duh.

And they once had Dr Eppley on and tried to crucify him for slicing out some bimbo's ribs.lol. Eppley handled it pretty well iirc.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 12:03:11 AM »
Pretty funny how they show a picture of her with makeup and after the incident as if to imply the consequence of this incident is she looks worse LOL. She'll be right though. Teenager/early 20s can recover to almost without any sign of brain damage. I know someone that couldn't walk and could only say meat pie after an accident and years on you would never know.

I can LOL guilt free cause I know it ended well.

yeah tbh many of these shows are a public disservice.

UnderMunch

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 01:00:55 AM »
This show is the dumbest: The "professional opinion" of these "doctord"/hosts will change 100% on any subject from one show to the next just because they have some surgeon or patient on the show who's telling some dumb story or trying to get more patients to their clinic.