Author Topic: Raffaini didnt respond  (Read 10530 times)

Washingtoni

Raffaini didnt respond
« on: June 02, 2017, 01:39:17 PM »
I wanted an opinion based on my pics what can be done to improve my face. I took him in very close consideration with a few others. I wrote him in italian explaining him what I want and if he can do the job. but this prick didnt respond?Its now 3 weeks Is that normal that he dont respond on emails?

Lestat

Re: Raffaini didnt respond
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 09:49:33 PM »
I think that he thinks that you are mentally ill, as it was the case with Rico.

I am just guessing. :-X

Washingtoni

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 09:04:01 AM »
I think that he thinks that you are mentally ill, as it was the case with Rico.

I am just guessing. :-X

Why Raff doesnt know me? Who the hell is Rico you mean Ricky Martin :-X?

ppsk

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 03:35:03 PM »
try calling his office and arranging for a consultation.......

Washingtoni

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 09:33:14 AM »
try calling his office and arranging for a consultation.......

I thought that asking him via email with photos would make it easier for consultation with him. And of course I dont whant go to Parma italy withouth knowing if he can help me.

Rico

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 11:25:01 PM »
He didn't call me mentally ill patient.
He just thought there was no problem until he saw me. I showed him at the beginning not enough good photo which shows the issue.
I met him, but anyway he didn't say me anything interesting. IMO he is not good surgeon at least at midface area.

Take a look at my new review about one surgeon - Surgeons Reviews section. I put a photo there
Raffaini also saw this in his office.

girl

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 07:47:19 PM »
It once took me 3 weeks to get a response from a surgeon.

What I did was politely follow up through another channel (website form) and state that I'd sent a direct email previously.

After a few days, I got a response.

I'd recommend you do the same, wait 7 days, and if no response, call the clinic.

sensual_lips

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 07:20:41 AM »
Hey guys.

I went to Raffaini in june this year!!!! This is my experience...  :o :-[ :'( :-* :-* :-* :-[ >:( :( ???

I contacted his secretary Elisa and she speaks basic English and I had no problem communicating with her and getting back quick email replies. I organised my flight and went out in early June.

Now raffaini is whole other issue lol !!!!????!!!! He knew i flew over and so did elisa but when i arrived it was like i just come from round the way LOL no hello how was your flight would you like a drink of water! nuting, nada soooo i thought that was not very caring or patient attentive. Then i went and had x rays. Met a lovely guy there also who had his face rebuilt by raffaini but he was born with major facial structure issues and raffaini basically made him look normal again. Anyway had my consultation with him and it didn't quite go to plan. By the way his office is nice and clean and fancy etc but his ego is a tad too big unfortunately. He isn't a full blown sociopath but definitely some narcissistic personality disorder going on. So i went in and my family member was also with me. He checked my x rays and dental cast and i told him i want to improve my profile, jawline, asymmetry and it was mainly cosmetic. I mentioned surgery first approach as he does do that technique and he just brushed it off like it was a load of b.s which i found a little bit worrying as that was one of the main reasons i went to him! lol

He then told me that all he could really do was put some filler or fat transfer in my chin/jawline but it would be a small change. I told him i was interested in 2 jaw surgery and what e said next really worried me and i realised he was also a huge liar!!! lol

I mentioned the amazing results that i see coming out of South Korea and the 2 jaw surgery video blogs i watch on YouTube from people of all backgrounds/countries having it done and having a lot of success and  being really happy with the results. He told me that basically all South Korea surgery results were lies and that 2 jaw surgery...WAIT FOR IT LOL...didn't actually exist or was real!!!!!???!!!  I knew at that point it was a done deal. I have no idea why he made out 2 jaw surgery was a myth/conspiracy theory when it is a recognised and used method of jaw correction surgery. Probably the most used treatment for jaw surgery!

When i didn't think it could get any weirder it was time to "STEP INTO THE TWILIGHT ZONE"!!!!LOL

He then asked me if my lips were real and did i have implants/fillers to which i replied yes they are 100% real and i get them from my father who had a large full mouth. My whole life i have been asked if my lips are real so i was kinda use to it but he insisted they were fake so then he asked me if he could examine my face/chin/teeth etc in his special examination chair in the same room but in a area at the back of the room so i did (my family member was also present in the room) and then with elisa his nurse/secretary standing by he started touching my lips and massaging them to feel the flesh inside and started again saying nooo nnoo there is filler or an implant in here, so i said no they are real OMG and looked at my family member and asked them to assure him they were real LOL then he looked i think at my face etc and then we went back over to the desk to examine my 3D cone scan i had done at his clinic before my consultation. He realised at some point that my lips were real and when he saw my scan i think somehow it showed that they were natural. He didn't apologise, he just said no no they are natural, you just have a lot of flesh in your lips LOL HAHAHAHA OMG like WTF is going on. His ego seriously is outta control.

I not only felt violated and judge but i felt like he had no right to molest my f**king lips lol and not ask permission first. I really lost all respect for him at that point i forgot why i have even gone there in the first place as my lip were taking centre stage!!!

He basically said all he could do was offer fat transfer to fill out jaw line, profile and asymmetry.

I really feel like it was a wasted journey and also felt insecure at the airport going home - thinking everyone was looking at me and my big fake looking (natural) lips LOL

I just wanted to tell you all my experience with the man.

Good luck. x

Milli_Meters

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2017, 07:25:53 AM »
I also heard of an utterly horrid consult with him.

I have dropped him without meeting him .

UKMaxfac

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 08:44:58 AM »
Cant believe what I just read above

Milli_Meters

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2017, 09:21:05 AM »
Cant believe what I just read above

He made a good impression on u?

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2017, 10:09:06 AM »
Twilight zone consult

That was the most surreal and disturbing consult I've ever read.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

Bowie

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2017, 12:43:58 PM »
WTF actually sounds pretty similar to a Mommaerts consultation I had

XXRyanXXL

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2017, 01:32:10 PM »
My reaction to this post.
  ::) :o ??? :( >:( :'(

Milli_Meters

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2017, 03:59:14 PM »
Sorry you were treated so poor. Sounds that perhaps he didn't think you needed this surgery and tried to put you off from getting it in kind of a rough way. Perhaps he thought you were a surgeon shopper that would try to get surgery no matter what and that is why he thought your lips were not real and that you were not honest about it, and was feeling if there was filler in there? I'm sure it was rough for you, sorry about that. But they do get these type of patients and have to weed them out, we should not forget about that too. Since if they do perform surgery on overcritical patients or patients that don't need surgery in their eyes they risk a whole different set of problems and complaints.

He could have gone about much more subtly obviously, but it sounds to me he tried to put you off bigger surgery and didn't want to burn his fingers on it.

Has any other surgeon said you should get two jaw surgery?

Iltm , I think Raffaini is a bit of a jerk in general tbh or he has become one. He treated a lady I know (user -usedtobepretty here)  with utmost lack of tact and disrespect.He also made conclusive statements like "nothing can be done" .Ego mania much? He can phrase it as "in his professional opinion nothing can be done". That user actually called me after leaving his office and she was so distraught.And yeah it seems he has no qualms about calling people in for consults even if he feels he can not do anything for them with pre provided data (what he did with usedtobepretty). Like , why? Just email and say no thanks.