Author Topic: Raffaini didnt respond  (Read 10603 times)

Milli_Meters

Re: Raffaini didnt respond
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2017, 04:41:58 PM »
Yeah you are right.

The main thing in that case was he had all the details beforehand and made the lady travel all the way to Italy to just throw up his hands. Also he could have definitely been more considerate .

The lady had some valid reasons (functional) for seeking revision.

girl

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2017, 03:22:23 AM »
I've had consults like that. A popular nose surgeon was similarly rude to me. I came to the conclusion that he didn't like the look of me (when one goes to a PS you want your looks judged - objectively).

Could also be the case with Raffaini. Anyone who is that judgemental and accuses people of things without asking the right questions is a fraud, IMO. On the bright side though, I've just saved myself a demoralising trip to Italy!

girl

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2017, 10:22:13 PM »
Further to my previous comment, you can read (and leave) reviews on Google by typing in "dott mirco raffaini".

Even the good review admits that he is rude. The bad review states that he slammed the phone down on an enquiring implant patient and, after they sent in their scans and paid his fee, he feigned ignorance of their case and was rude to them again.

I think these stories are concerning and suggest that he might have lost the plot?

Kingusia87

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 10:35:42 PM »
I had an consultion with prof Raffaini and he was nice, respond for all my questions and the results I have seen in his office were extremely good. I don't know any surgeon in Europe with so good results.

girl

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2017, 01:39:30 PM »
I had an consultion with prof Raffaini and he was nice, respond for all my questions and the results I have seen in his office were extremely good. I don't know any surgeon in Europe with so good results.

That is good to know. Can you tell us more about your consultation?

MyTimeIsNow

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2017, 09:13:31 AM »
He wasn't rude to me. As I've stated before on this forum, Raffaini's and Zarrinbal's results were the best I've seen.

Sai77

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2018, 01:05:58 PM »
I had a consultation with him too, a couple of weeks ago. He does have a big ego, he wasn't rude but if you disagree with anything he says or question his work then I think he could be quite rude! He does have great results though and is very experienced and I would feel secure in having treatment with him. I think he was behaving in this way in the first consult because he didn't feel she needed surgery, at least he's being honest but maybe could have behaved in a more respectful way!