Author Topic: why are there so many bullshit artists on this forum?  (Read 1339 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: why are there so many bullshit artists on this forum?
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2017, 03:08:21 PM »
you know what i don't get? why greyandblue just won't confirm or disconfirm whether he had surgery.

he mentioned after he supposedly had surgery that "you'd be crazy to do this surgery" and then also said on the board "sinn is a good man" so my only question is yes or no? Why is that such a hard thing to do?

I'm guessing he didn't frankly. So I guess he's gone forever.

needadvancement

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2017, 03:26:29 PM »
you know what i don't get? why greyandblue just won't confirm or disconfirm whether he had surgery.

he mentioned after he supposedly had surgery that "you'd be crazy to do this surgery" and then also said on the board "sinn is a good man" so my only question is yes or no? Why is that such a hard thing to do?

I'm guessing he didn't frankly. So I guess he's gone forever.

I think he just enjoys these types of speculative posts. I don't for one second believe he's not reading these posts after leaving.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2017, 01:30:48 AM »
3 possibilities -

1) G & b was a troll. Most dangerous kind of troll because he almost always seemed legit/sincere. He did not have the surgery

2) He had the surgery. He feels it has gone reasonably well and wants to get on with his life .

3) He had the surgery. Something went wrong and he does not want to disclose much due to litigation or some other reasons.

Bowie

« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2017, 11:41:16 AM »

1) G & b was a troll. Most dangerous kind of troll because he almost always seemed legit/sincere. He did not have the surgery

The real mind fuck would be if G&B was actually wraparoundshotgunimplant  :o

Lestat

• I am Lestat
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2017, 01:38:26 PM »

Haha you are funny you are my new favorite member here.
But the sky was never quite the same shade of blue again.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2017, 05:15:29 PM »

An agent of chaos...

Haha you are funny you are my new favorite member here.
+1

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2017, 06:02:34 PM »
I know, that's why he's still here and a good boarder. But that's an exception not the norm.

Ps. It's not McCarthyism. When I get those reports, I review the user's posts. I don't just ban them. As I said, there must have been something in Jimmy's posts where I saw why that person reported him. I don't remember ever banning him, though, tbh. I remember talking to him via PM. I just searched the ban log and don't see his name in there as ever having been banned, either. So I'm not sure. I do remember questioning him via PM after those reports and him explaining he was an older patient, etc, but don't remember a ban.

I was banned under a differnt name so I created a new one and I emailed you relentlessly lolol.  Maybe I asked an asthetic question that sounded like I was from that other group.  Maybe since it was my first posts I didnt word it that great and it came off a certain way, who knows, no biggie.   
I have a question that was on another post but since this is general chat ill ask it.   People were saying that wearing a CPAP mask can push your jaws  back or make facial changes.  If this is true are the Ortho's who say bone remodeling is possible correct? That's basically whats happening from the pressure of the CPAP mask.   So does face pulling and all that stuff have merit?  There's a lot of dentists and Orthos saying "The DNA appliance can remodel jaw bone and has even alleviated some patients sleep apnea"  Then they showed a 3-D image of the bigger airway.  If this was a hoax wouldn't it be illegal?
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

ragirl

« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2017, 12:56:04 AM »

It's probable. Why else would he ask to be deleted? Because he was on the verge of being rumbled? 

At the very least, the guy was an info vampire. Now he's got the low down he wanted, has diverted attention away from himself by inventing a fake story to get people in a flap, and suddenly it's "cheerio". Suspicious to say the least.

Bowie

« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2017, 01:57:41 AM »
It's probable. Why else would he ask to be deleted? Because he was on the verge of being rumbled? 

At the very least, the guy was an info vampire. Now he's got the low down he wanted, has diverted attention away from himself by inventing a fake story to get people in a flap, and suddenly it's "cheerio". Suspicious to say the least.
It would explain why wraparound seldom posted, G&B would have had to go to the trouble of using a proxy or whatever when logging in as him.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2017, 02:02:07 AM »
ya but y.

Just to troll us?   Maybe G & B lost his mind after sub optimal chin wing results. Its like an origins story of a villain.

ofc just speculation here.

Bowie

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2017, 02:09:24 AM »
ya but y.

Just to troll us?   Maybe G & B lost his mind after sub optimal chin wing results. Its like an origins story of a villain.

ofc just speculation here.

Hahaha that's great!