Author Topic: What's wrong with my profile?  (Read 3551 times)

whymyprofilelikedis

What's wrong with my profile?
« on: June 13, 2017, 06:16:35 PM »
Is it a retruded maxilla? My palate is narrower than my dad's (you can see his profile clearly in 3rd pic - very forward and normal looking), he shows 12-13 teeth when he smiles but I barely get 8 and have my wisdom teeth removed, but mine looks weird and almost flat in many of these pics. I used tons of candid bad profile pics as well as good ones so that you can judge. Is the only way to fix this LeFort1 :'(, am i seeing things, help pls?

http://imgur.com/a/YQmBp

PloskoPlus

Re: What's wrong with my profile?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 08:22:01 PM »
Your profile is perfect.

kjohnt

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 02:44:43 AM »
This is crazy, coming from a guy who is generally liberal in his advice on here.  You need absolutely no surgery.  Get a decent haircut, start wearing contacts, and figure out how to dress with style.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 03:43:32 AM »
Brain , your brain is not aesthetic enough.

P.s yes your jaws are recessed (VERY LITTLE) but they're harmonious much like what models have , they have more recession than you but look hot af because of good angles , soft tissue placement and great eye area.
You have a great jaw line , that almost 90• look is what most guys here want imo , so do I.

^My fumbling attempts to tell you , you look great.

If you want to get something done there's this non incasive surgery performed very frequently, it's called a haircut if I remember correctly
;D

Ya OP you look good.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 09:51:29 AM »
Seems like trolling...OP has a jaw that looks post-op/perfect.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 01:22:25 PM »

OK I thought it was just me..  Id sell my soul for those jaws lol
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

whymyprofilelikedis

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 02:54:19 PM »

Not trolling man I'm for real - I honestly thought my jaws(at least my maxilla/midface/cheekbone area? my mandible seems ok just a little 'short').

The "control" I'm using per se is my dad as seen here: http://imgur.com/a/64V1g

He has wide palate, never had braces, very symmetrical, all wisdom teeth except 2 on top, no tear trough, no scleral show at all, pretty high and prominent cheekbones, and a squarer face" - as you can see esp in the second pic he has really forward jaws

I on the other hand have a narrower palate - had my wisdoms removed, slight tear troughs, pretty flat cheekbones, some scleral show, and asymmetry - TMJ on right side to be exact. Overall too his profile just looks really 'perfect' like you guys are saying about mine. I figured all of these reasons pointed to retruded maxilla - not extreme but definitely there. Thank you for all for the kind words

Bowie

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 12:09:22 PM »
I see that your father's maxilla looks more prominent, I think your nose maybe makes your maxilla look slightly dished in but you still have a great profile and no question you are very handsome. Great palette and teeth, fantastic eyes and jawline, you just look great man, enjoy life.

Lefortitude

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 07:19:33 PM »
Wide jaws of joy.

Jealous tbh.

Maybe consider a rhino

Jilkster

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 08:39:01 PM »
Your dad's philtrum seems longer, I'm you look better. Don't see why you would need rhino. Would not do anything, maybe neck training and general strength training to look extra robust and dimorphic.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 10:38:14 AM by Jilkster »

UnderMunch

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2017, 02:35:42 AM »
Don't touch any part of your face: everything is balanced, harmonious and symmetrical. I will stab you if you get a rhinoplasty. Stop contemplating getting any kind of surgery.

If you don't believe us: try holding your profile photo next to someone with a recessed lower jaw and you will see that your face is nearly the opposite of that.

But you should definitely, definitely get a much shorter haircut and make sure that it never gets as long as it is in most of your photos. It's just too poofy and curly and big. You should get a haircut that's much more square. I don't know what they put in the drinking water, but men from the India/Pakistan area always have this ridiculously thick and "poofy" hair that always looks like it has a can of hairspray in it and it looks goofy af!

But don't you dare touch that face!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 02:52:47 AM by UnderMunch »

CCW

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2017, 02:49:49 AM »
This guy is just fishing for compliments.

whymyprofilelikedis

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2017, 10:57:23 PM »
This guy is just fishing for compliments.

no man, you can see in pics 3 4 5 and 9(first imgur link @ top) that my midface is sunken in - i think it makes me look weird

My face also looks quite chubby, and I have detailed my issues  in the following pictures, in which you can see my smile, my father's(well developed face, not chubby looking even when smiling super wide, late 50's but still looks good) smile, my tear troughs, scleral show (see pic 6 in original imgur link for another instance of scleral show - in these pictures my scleral show is helped bc i am looking at webcam which makes both irises come towards the center of my face, where my lower eyelids are raised covering sclera) : http://imgur.com/a/G0fmC

it may sound ridiculous, but when I look in the mirror i don't see what you guys see, because when I compare to people who have truly well developed faces (no braces no extractions quality maxilla and all - see father), things just don't add up. The dissonance between these two ideas, what people tell me vs. what i can see and point out in evidence is incredibly frustrating.

Maybe I really do have a mental condition and will never be able to see myself, but when I consider that possibility I try and compare myself to how people with eating disorders handle it - they claim they are still 'fat' even though there are numbers and clear visuals to prove it. Here, I can clearly see, especially in the picture where my father and I are standing side by side smiling that the difference in facial development is night and day. I am not here to bulls**t and boast about my jaws; I have genuinely considered getting a LF 1 (or some midface procedure) to fix the issues I have described. I'm sorry if it comes off that way :(

Thank you all again for your comments.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2017, 11:27:42 PM »
Well first off seems like this thread got poor Siddy banned. Inadvertent,  but ya. Hope this does not push him off the edge.

Idk about Lf1. You might end up with a prognathic chimp look. You already got the nose going. But consult with some good surgeons to ease your mind.

You do seem to have an asymmetry but its not severe.

You are  above average looking for a South Indian person. Idk why you are obsessed with your Dad. No one is a replica of their folks.

whymyprofilelikedis

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2017, 07:27:39 AM »
Well first off seems like this thread got poor Siddy banned. Inadvertent,  but ya. Hope this does not push him off the edge.

Idk about Lf1. You might end up with a prognathic chimp look. You already got the nose going. But consult with some good surgeons to ease your mind.

You do seem to have an asymmetry but its not severe.

You are  above average looking for a South Indian person. Idk why you are obsessed with your Dad. No one is a replica of their folks.

I'm just using him as a reference for what I would look like with a properly developed maxilla/rest of face - instead of using pics of regular models I feel like using someone who will objectively be a bit similar to my own bone structure would be better.