Author Topic: What's wrong with my profile?  (Read 3521 times)

Milli_Meters

Re: What's wrong with my profile?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 07:43:59 AM »
You have fairly healthy development. Your dad is robust /wise/ proffesory looking. But with all due respect , imho you fared well not inheriting his features.

Palate is just a part of the parcel. Simon Nessman has a narrow palate . 

Idk if anything has happened to you , to make you question your looks and consider these probably unwarranted surgical interventions , but you should be grateful you are not ugly and live your life. Can not imagine looks holding you down .

UnderMunch

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 10:31:18 AM »
OP - stop comparing yourself to your dad: middle-aged and older people loose tons of collagen in their faces, so those that we're skinny to average weight as adults and had great faces, often get these incredibly gaunt faces with super prominent jawlines. Their jawlines didn't improve, they just lost all the collagen that keeps the gauntness and wrinkles away.

We should collectively stop replying to this post because it's 100% redundant at this point. OP has either BDD, is trolling or has lost all visual intelligence by some random occurrence.

Lefort4Advancement

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2017, 11:37:28 AM »
If you're going for it get a lefort 2 and Sarpe.

Or just replicate a lefort 2 with implants, although I don't know if you can raise the entire osseocartaliginious network of the nose like that. If you're not doing a LF2 (and you're probably not), then yes you'd obviously benefit from a rhinoplasty.

You're better-looking than your father, and pretty decent looking for what would be labeled an 'Indian' in western society (don't know if you are).

Regardless, whatever procedures you get you won't fare that much better with women, if that's your goal. Your skin and its social implications to the general female population will hold you back.