Author Topic: consulted irl with g, r, s, and z  (Read 4529 times)

SKV2

consulted irl with g, r, s, and z
« on: May 24, 2018, 05:23:30 AM »
couple yrs ago but i thought id give my 2 cents

g - i can see why hes considered the best in the world at what he does. nothing else to say really, everything just on point . very calm guy that gets right to the point , almost overly chill but if hes doing 3-4 procedures or more per week for yrs and the issue is almost always some degree of lateral recession, i can see why.. it must be routine at this point for him.

r - very good, extremely casual guy, easy to talk to... a bit more conservative than g, and i have to say i did not like his approach to the zygoma at all.. at the time he wanted to augment the cheekbones via fat grafting... simply no.

s - getting old but still "there" , i dont see a reason to see him though unless u are pursuing some mod version of lf3.

z - great for zso and chin wing, seems to be his bread and butter so to speak, very aesthetic oriented , used to be an artist / draw.

Dogmatix

• Private
Re: consulted irl with g, r, s, and z
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 01:19:31 PM »
Is there a reason to not spell their names?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 05:30:47 PM »

g - i can see why hes considered the best in the world at what he does. nothing else to say really, everything just on point . very calm guy that gets right to the point , almost overly chill but if hes doing 3-4 procedures or more per week for yrs and the issue is almost always some degree of lateral recession, i can see why.. it must be routine at this point for him.

r - very good, extremely casual guy, easy to talk to... a bit more conservative than g, and i have to say i did not like his approach to the zygoma at all.. at the time he wanted to augment the cheekbones via fat grafting... simply no.

s - getting old but still "there" , i dont see a reason to see him though unless u are pursuing some mod version of lf3.

z - great for zso and chin wing, seems to be his bread and butter so to speak, very aesthetic oriented , used to be an artist / draw.

yeah who is R. ?  Anyway, what procedures have you had done?

SKV2

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 02:23:16 AM »
yeah who is R. ?  Anyway, what procedures have you had done?

sorry i guess  no reason. gunson, raifaini, sinn, zarinbal.

none yet

simonsjaw11

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 05:38:54 PM »

What do you mean by some degree of lateral recession? I'm going to consult with him later this year...

beautyislife

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 08:20:27 AM »

I know this post is old, but this made me curious. Why are you against augmenting the cheek area via fat grafting? I had HA paste placed on mine and don't really like the outcome.

Lestat

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 09:56:40 AM »
I had HA paste placed on mine and don't really like the outcome.

Hi. Why you dont like your result? Is it uneven or unspectacular? And who was your surgeon? Many thanks.